[20]

Jordan's POV:

"Jordy." Poppy sing songs as she runs through the house.

"In the living room." I call back, mimicking her sing song tone.

"You did stay last night!" she giggles excitedly as she crawls up onto the couch next to me and snuggles in close.

"Yep, me and daddy were up all night unpacking all of your things and I was sooo tired I couldn't even walk home."

"But you only live next door. You're so silly Jordy." She giggles once more.

Wrapping my arm around her, I press a kiss to the top of her head.

"Do you know what I would love?"

"What would you love?"

"I would love if you lived with me and daddy all the time and not just sometimes."

"You would? But I'm only next door. You're so silly." I repeat her words and tickle her, avoiding answering any further questions.

"Here's my girls, I was looking for you." Grayson says as he enters the living room with a smile.

"Are you painting my room today daddy?" Poppy asks.

"I think we should be able to at least make a start on it, yes."

"YAY!" She squeals and jumps off the couch, running toward her toys.

"Willow is blowing your phone up." Grayson says as he takes a seat next to me and hands me my phone which I'd left on the dining room table.

"Thank you." I take my phone from him and check the screen reading three missed called and seven text messages from Willow.

"Oh boy, what's going on over there." I click on Willows name and press call.

"Do you have any pregnancy tests in the house?" Willow answers hurriedly.

"Uh, no, not personally, why?"

"Because I need... to take one."

As those words leave her mouth, I throw my head back and sigh deeply. "How late?"

"2 weeks."

"Willow we warned you so many times."

"I know, can you please not be a mom right now, I'm freaking out as it is."

"Try Killen's old room, I'm pretty sure Luna had some in his bathroom at one point, I'll be over in a second."

"Thank you." She hangs up.

"Everything okay over there?" Grayson raises a brow.

"Yeah, Willows running late for an appointment and I've warned her a million times to write things down." I lie quickly for my sister and stand to my feet. "I'll be back in an hour or so."

"Okay." He stands, and looks toward Poppy who is busy playing with her toys, her back to us, then quickly leans in and presses a kiss to my lips.

"See you soon." I smile against his lips.

***

"Willow are you here?" I call as I enter the house.

"Bedroom!" She calls back.