[6]

Willow's POV:

"Are you okay?" I ask Grayson as he sits on the edge of the bathtub of the main bathroom, allowing me to clean the blood from his lip with a wet washcloth and some antiseptic.

"I'm fine, he only got one hit in." He grins.

"He's lucky you didn't kill him."

"Believe me, I wanted too. He had no right to put his hands on her, or make her feel like shit about herself, he doesn't deserve her.... neither of us do." He sighs.

"You're still in love with her, aren't you? I mean yeah, I understand you're upset he put his hands on her, but it felt like there was so much more to that beating then just that."

"Like what... jealously?" He raises a brow.

"Your words, not mine." I laugh.

"Of course I'm jealous, he's with the girl I want to be with and he isn't treating her right. I know I've been an asshole in the past, but I didn't and would never put my hands on her, and I sure as hell wouldn't tell her what she can and can't do, or can or can't eat, and I've never used her for who she is."

"Used her for who she is?" I raise a brow.

"I've been doing some digging on Christian, and I've found out a lot, I've been wanting to bring it up with her, but I wasn't sure how."

"How bad is it?"

"All I'm going to say is money issues, the guy's club is about to bust."

"He's using her for the money?" I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It looks that way from the things I've seen, but I should really be having this conversation with Jordan, one of the biggest issues we ever had was not communicating properly, and I don't want that for us anymore.

"Knock Knock." Jordan speaks from the doorway. "You okay Gray?"

"I'll leave you guys too it." I place the washcloth down on the sink.

"Thank-you for the help." Grayson smiles.

"Anytime." I smile back and exit the room, avoiding Jordan as I do.

Making my way downstairs, I'm relieved to see all the kids are now in bed and mom and dad have arrived back, as well as Ace and Ella.

"Everything okay up there?" Mom asks as she sees me entering the room.

"Jordan's talking with Grayson, he's fine, it was just a small cut on his lip."

As he sighs loudly, my attention is drawn to dad. "A man goes out for one date night with his wife and comes back to world war three."

"Maybe Ace should have thought about that before he invited Jordan's ex, knowing full well her new boyfriend was going to be here."

"Oh, so it's my fault Christian put his hands on Jordan?" Ace crosses his arms over his chest.

"Killen, you told them?" I huff.

"I had to, there is too much going on here, and we need to sort this out like we always have... as a family." He defends.

"Or maybe we could all mind our own business?"

"Everyone has already been involved, including the Cruze's, I'm so sorry by the way." mom says as she looks toward Becky, Carl, and Colson.

"What's a family without some drama." Becky smiles. "We might leave you too it though and call it a night."

"Good idea." Carl agrees. "Goodnight everyone."