[5]

Chapter 5:

"Jordan..." Willow speaks from behind me, causing me to jump.

"What the hell? Ever heard of knocking." I pull my shirt down.

"He told you to watch your weight didn't he? Jords, why are you allowing him to treat you this way?"

"You have no idea what you're talking about, can you please just get out."

"You're so much better than some asshole not treating you right. I get that you're confused right now, you have Grayson here trying to tell you he want's to be with you, you have your current boyfriend here trying to keep you as his, but what he's doing right now, how he's speaking to you, the things he's saying, and him putting his hands on you, I-"

Unable to take another word, I snap. "And what would you know about being treated right by a guy? You've let Colson fuck you for the last five years whenever he wants it, and yet, he still doesn't want to be with you. He doesn't give a shit about you, you're just too stupid to see it."

"Thanks for that, I'll keep that in mind."

As Willow turns on her heel, I looked up just in time to see the hurt written all over her face.

"Willow..." I call after her, but she doesn't turn back, she keeps walking.

Hanging my head, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel horrible, I had no right to hurt Willow just because I'm hurting. What the hell is wrong with me? She's right, I'm confused, I feel like I don't know who I am anymore.

On the one hand I have Grayson who has broken my heart a million times telling me he misses me and wants me back in his life, and on the other I have Christian who is all I've known for the last few months, and in those months, I've never known him to treat me as he has today.

Does he really mean what he said? That he's embarrassed to be with me, or is he just lashing out at me because he's jealous of Grayson? Either way, it doesn't matter, Willow's right, he has no right to say the things he's said, and he had no right to put his hands on me.

Willow's POV:

Jordan's words take me by surprise, and hit me like a ton of bricks. How long has she been feeling this way about me? How long has she been thinking I'm nothing more than just a dumb side whore for Colson? Up until this point, I thought she supported me, I thought she understood I was in love with Colson and was in the same position she'd been in with Grayson for years.

"I always knew there was more going on between you and Colson then you let on." Killen speaks, evidently having been in the hallway.

"Now you know." I shrug and keep walking.

"Willow, what Jordan said to you was cruel and uncalled for. I don't know what's going on with you two at the moment, but she's not acting like herself."

"It's.." I sigh softly.

I'm torn. Do I tell Killen why Jordan is acting the way she is, and have her hate me more than she already does,? Or do I keep it to myself and risk her continuing to allow herself to be treated like shit?

Letting out a deep breath, I come to my decision. "Please don't say anything to anyone yet, I'm waiting to speak to dad when he gets back so he can deal with it.  Christian has been acting like an asshole since he got here, he put his hands on her, he was shoving her around, and tonight he's told her to watch her weight, I found her in her bedroom in front of the mirror."

"He fucking what?" Grayson speaks from behind me.

"Oh god." I throw my head to the ceiling and huff gently before turning to Grayson.