chapter twenty nine • are you sure?

Nathan Kingston

Nathan Kingston

I don't have to carry Ivy up the stairs to my apartment but she does complain the whole five flights of stairs and doesn't stop until both of us are tucked into each other on the couch, popcorn resting on her lap as the second Pitch Perfect movie starts up.

"I just love the intro of these movies so much. I mean using the acapella for the Universal intro, genius!" Ivy exclaims, gesturing excitedly to the tv.

I chuckle at her excitement, pulling her in closer to me and kissing the side of her head as the opening scene plays, "you're cute when you get excited about things."

The movie keeps playing and the popcorn bowl is long forgotten as Ivy's basically sitting on top of me with how closely she's pressed into my side, small shivers wracking her body as she squirms against me.

"You ok? Are you cold?"

"Nope, not cold." She doesn't elaborate further, keeping her eyes on the screen.

I keep my eyes on her and after a bit of her pretending she doesn't feel my stare on the side of her head, she turns to me, her eyes already slightly glazed and the blue color much darker. Her eyes scan up and down my body, her bottom lip tugging between her teeth.

"Princess?"

She stops her slow perusal, meeting my eyes again, "yeah?"

"How interested are in you this movie right now? On a scale of 1-10."

"Probably like a 2."

"Thank god." With her answer I'm on her, my hands clutching her face as I'm connecting her lips with mine and pushing her down so her back is laid out on the couch and I'm on top of her.

Her fingers twine into my hair while her legs wrap around my waist, grinding to push herself closer to me. I push back, pinning her hips to the couch and leaning back from her lips. She whines when I do but nods her head eagerly when my fingers toy with the hem of her sweatshirt in a silent asking for permission.

I don't need to be asked twice, her arms reaching above her head and I pull it off of her, the only thing covering her upper half now being a lacy black bralette, her hard nipples pressed against the fabric.

I skim my fingers along the edges of the fabric, taking my time as I take in her flushed skin under the barely lit room.

"Nathan." She whines, her voice breathy and barely audible.

"Yes, Princess?" I tease, moving my fingers closer to where I know she wants them.

"Stop teasing."

"Only because you asked so nicely."

I follow my words, taking the straps down from her shoulders and pulling the fabric off her breasts. Her nipples pebble even harder over the rush of cool air that hits them, and I take a second to admire while Ivy continues squirming beneath me, pushing her chest closer to my mouth.