𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

hey! i'm really sorry but from now on chapters might be slow and probably short but i'll try my best to make it interesting<3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
chishiyas pov
___________

me and niragi entered the large castle like building and we walk through the long hallway. " hey, you think we needa put these on? " niragi asks and i don't answer, but i read the sign out loud. " seems so. " i say and i grab a collar and put it around my neck. soon the collar makes a clicking sound and i adjust it to make it comfy.

soon i see niragi do the same. " let's go, those stairs are what i'm assuming we need to go up. " i explain and niragi nods, we soon look at each other then walk up the stairs.

" seemed like we still need to wait a little while, there are still some collars on the table. " niragi says and i hum in agreement. " let's go to the corner on the opposite side, we will get a better view of everyone and their facial expressions. " i say while pointing to a corner, opposite to the stairs as we finally get up.

" good idea. " niragi replies and we silently walk to the corner. some people stared at us as we arrived and niragi stared back at them, glaring. they looked away and soon we made it to the corner. i leaned on the wall while niragi put his arm on my shoulder and slightly leaned on me, not using all his weight tho.

soon after we waited almost 15 minutes, it seemed like everyone arrived. soon me and niragi looked up at the big TV screen as it started to talk.
.
.
.
.
after it finished talking, people looked at each other with scared looks on their faces. i look around. i saw a few older men, some girl with a blue dress picking at her nails, a buff guy with a bald head and some emos. the two emos went downstairs and i watched as the two smirked at each other and shook hands.

i then got distracted as the girl with the blue dress skipped over to us with everyone behind her. " would you guys like to join my group? " she says while smiling wider then comfort.

me and niragi look at each other then i look at the girl " sure . " i answer while grinning and she skips off smiling even wider. " what's her deal. " niragi says and i shrug my shoulders. " your a club. " i say and niragi turns to me. " thanks shortie, your a heart. " he replies while winking at me.

" are you being serious? " i ask while slightly grinning and he nods his head. " coincidentally your a heart, which makes so many pick up lines perfect just for you. " he says and i roll my eyes jokingly. " focus on the game and flirt once it's over. " i say and he chuckles and tilts his head.

" where's the fun in that? " he says smirking and i just grin and look down. " it will only be a matter of time before people start killing others off, it's just a matter of who does it. " i say and niragi chuckles again. " such a shameful world we live in. " he says sarcastically as if he wasn't a mass murderer at the beach.

" says you " i answer and he smirks while looking down at me. " keep it down, wouldn't want people thinking i'm the jack would we. " niragi says still smirking and im the one to tilt my head this time. " you know i would always give you the right answer. " i say and he chuckles

" oh really? " he asks and i nod. " what's the point in killing off someone i know isn't the jack?, we're partners after all. " i reply and he scoffs a laugh, not rudely though. " then i guess the same goes for you. " niragi answers and smile very slightly and look the other way.

" we will wait til more people start to die, then we can soon see people's true colours. " i explain and niragi nods. " yes captain shiya " he teases and i roll my eyes jokingly again. " let's go look around before we have to go into these cells, huh? " niragi asks and i just nod, then i start trailing after him slowly.
.
.
.
.
soon it was time to get into the cells. me and niragi parted ways into our cell that was just next to each other's and we entered the dirty cells. i closed the door and heard a click, must mean it's locked. i look around for a few seconds before saying " heart. " to the voice over the speakers.

i wait and wait until my door opens. i guess he didn't lie then. i walk out and look next to me to see niragi standing at his door smirking down at me. i grin back and he walks over to me. " i didn't hear any bangs. i don't think anyone killed anyone yet. " he says rolling his eyes.

" this game will take a long time. " i say and niragi complains while latching himself onto me, he walks behind me while hugging around my arms and his head rests on my shoulder. " your a spade. " niragi says lifting his head off my shoulder then after he says that he rest his head on my shoulder again.

" tell me mine later, i'm comfortable. " he continues and i roll my eyes jokingly. i move away and tell him his sign anyway. " your a diamond. " i say and niragi complains. " i hate this ugly place " he says and i nod. " sometimes i wish we were back at the beach. " niragi says and i hum in agreement while nodding again.

" let's go get food, i'm hungry and i'm sure you are too. " niragi says then takes my hand and we get to the big but small eating area. " guess they do have a lot of food. great. i want these, wanna share? " niragi says and i shrug my shoulders but nod. " sure. " i reply dryly then we walk over to another wall and i lean on a pole near the wall while niragi does the same thing he did when we arrived.

we both observed as everyone was nervous and taking turns of people telling them their sign.

this game is about trust and i bet none of those people are actually trusting each other.

______________
MINI A/N

i'm sorry it's short i'm gonna die if i stay up any longer😭

anyways i hope you liked the chapter i hope i will post some more in these next few weeks<3