𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘮!

this is unfortunately the last post of this book😞

tysm for all the votes and reads and everything! i'm going to school tomorrow so if updates are slow for my next book that's why<3 but anyways, i wanted to make a mini bonus fluff oneshot to end off the book and i hope you like it!<3

also it's not about the book, it's a school AU<3

_____________

chishiya was a normal high school student, he liked it that way and wanted it to stay that way. he was very good with medical supplies and bandaging and that's why it was great for him to know niragi, a not so normal student.

he got into fights all the time and the two had a love hate relationship. but niragi would always go to chishiya in case he got hurt, even if it was just a scrape. today, niragi got into a fight with some dude and both didn't hold back or hesitate

that was until the teacher came along. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! " the elderly woman yelled at niragi and the other guy. " IM TOO OLD TO BE DEALING WITH THIS, YOU GET PATCHED UP AND YOU MEET ME IN MY OFFICE. " she yelled while pointing to niragi to get patched up as he was more beat up.

niragi left without hesitation and started to look for chishiya. once niragi found the shorter one, he went up to him and tapped on his shoulder. " what the hell did you do this time. " chishiya asks while mentally face palming himself. " fight, patch me up " niragi said and the two started to walk to the nurses office.

once they arrived, chishiya made niragi sit down and chishiya got to work, cleaning up dry blood and bandaging niragis head. after 10 minutes, chishiya finally finished. " done, be careful next time. " he said strictly. " okay DAD " niragi said sarcastically. " don't even " chishiya said while shaking his head wondering how he ever became friends with niragi.

niragi soon shuts up and the two started to walk to class. after class, niragi wanted to go see chishiya. niragi looked around for chishiya and finally found him talking to another guy, specifically the one he got in a fight with this morning. niragi went up to them and gave the guy a scowl.

" we will be taking our leave now. " niragi said to chishiya while taking his wrist lightly and walking away. chishiya was confused but didn't really care and just went with it. " um, weird question.. do you wanna maybe hang out after school? " niragi asked chishiya after a few minutes of them being in silence.

chishiya was silent at first, thinking about it while niragi was dreading that chishiya wouldn't think he's weird. " sure, where to? " chishiya replied which made niragi perk up. " you can choose if you'd like to " niragi says to the shorter male. " maybe the park? " he says calmly.

" sure. " niragi answers while smirking. before the two part ways, chishiya kisses niragi on the cheek and says " try not to fall of the slide or get hurt while we are there. " in a sly voice. he then soon disappears once he walks far enough and niragi cheered to himself.

______________

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THE BOOK. <33333