𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________
??? pov
________

fucking hell. my assistant is so stupid, how could he get a broken nose just like that?! idiot. i'll have to do things on my own. i walk around with my camera until i spot my favourite person on earth.

i take a picture then i quickly hide behind the abnormally large carousel. i stare at the picture for a few seconds, i smile looking at chishiya in my photo. " 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭. " i say quietly in a whisper voice.

i quickly run off to my room and as soon as i get there, i hang up the picture of chishiya and niragi on my wall. i grab a red marker and start drawing hearts on MY love. i look at my wall filled with hundreds if not thousands of pictures. i smile so wide, my jaw is even starting to hurt.

but i don't care, all that matters is him.

______________
chishiyas pov
___________

me and niragi start walking away feeling weird like we're being watched. we finally reach the main area inside of the beach and we walk inside. " i'm gonna go find kuina " i say to niragi. " okay, i'll be at the side if you need me. " he replys, pointing at the empty hallways next to the big surrounded area.

i nod and we part ways, i put my hands in my pockets and try to swim through the amount of people, it's hard tho cuz i kept getting pushed and shoved.

i roll my eyes and just go to the other side so i can try to find kuina, instead of fishing my way through. as i look around for a little minute, i finally find her talking to ann, she's blushing and ann is half smiling. better not interrupt. i walk around through the empty hallways to find niragi again.

after a little minute of walking, i see niragi ahead and i walk up next to him. " couldn't find her? " he asks, not looking at me. " i found her but she's having a minute with ann " i say, not looking at him

" a minute? " he asks, sounding interested. " kuina likes ann. " i say like it's nothing. " oh " niragi replys, scoffing a laugh. " so what now shortie? " niragi asks sarcastically. " not sure, i thi- "

i get cat off my a familiar sound.

* click *

this time, we both hear it loud and clear. " okay i've had enough of this shit " niragi says, walking over to where the sound came from, i follow behind after a second. " oi! whoever is taking pictures get out now before i blow your guts out! " niragi yells holding his gun in the air.

i hear shuffling and walk towards it, niragi following behind me now. " found you " i say to the person who's crawling away. after i say that, they start sprinting away.

me and niragi went after them but after some time, we lost the person due to fast turn around corners and tons and tons of stairs. we slowly stopped, catching our breaths and i see up ahead the person goes into the elevator and the doors close.

i sigh. " damn " niragi says sorta bummed. we start to walk back, while we're walking we talk to each other about just random stuff and call each other names like we always do. i actually found it sorta nice. we finally arrived back to the main area and it was still as crowded as ever