𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

some things will be slightly different then from in the show but i will try to make it as best i can<3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
chishiyas pov
___________

i started to wake up with loud music blasting in my ears, surely making me wake up for the rest of the day. and maybe taking 10 years off my life. i quickly took my earbuds out and stopped the music. once i stopped it i checked the time. it was 11am. jesus christ.

i sighed and started to get out of bed, i took a shower, got dressed and did of that stuff and then i went back over to my beside table to grab my phone, my earbuds, a cigarette box and the walkie talkie from yesterday.

once i do that, i walk over to my door and put my shoes on, then unlock my door and walk out. i shut and lock my door behind me and put my hands in my pockets then start walking down the empty hallways. once i finally walk down the last flight of stairs, i go to the area me and arisu are supposed to meet.

i meet him and usagi on the other side of the main area near the pillars. " ready? " i ask to arisu. he nods and says bye to usagi. " be careful. " she tells him being much more smarter then he is. arisu nods again and we start to walk to hatters room, which is right next to his office.

i hand get out my walkie talkie from yesterday and he does too. " kuina is going to make sure the coast is clear, i will be telling you the code and spots for the safe to be hiding in, now go. " i explain to arisu while he nods determined. i watch as he walks and turns the door knob hesitantly. he looks back at me and i nod.

he barges the door open and shuts it behind him. i turn on my walkie talkie. " arisu. look for more obvious spots, they are most likely trying to trick us by putting it in an obvious spot. " i say to him as i hear him shuffle around in the room.

i hear him open something on the other side. " i found it! " he says to me excitedly. " okay, the code is 8022. how i know? it was on hatters ring. in a meeting i payed extra close attention, the B is an 8, the O is 0, the two s's are 2. " i explain to him in a soft voice trying to make sure no one hears me.

" gee, wouldn't want to be your enemy. " arisu says to me while i hear him clicking the buttons. then a big buzzer goes off and it starts making loud sounds. " ch- chishiya...? it's... its not working!! chishiya!! it's not working what do i do!! chi-"

i hang up the walkie talkie and start to walk away from the crime scene while smirking and acting like nothing happened. i see the militants run to the sounds while niragi is walking behind them. we make eye contact, then he grabs my arm and drags me back to the crime scene, not harsh tho

me and niragi walk in at the same time, but as he walks closer to arisu, i stay back at the door and wait for a few seconds. i see arisu try to hide in the closet, then make a run for it while panicking but niragi bumps him hard on the head with the end of his gun, and as he does that, two other militants come in with usagi struggling to get out of their grip.

she looks over at me with a betrayed face then starts screaming for them to leave arisu alone. i look ahead again to see niragi beating up and laughing at arisu while talking about arisu being a traitor and stuff.

i walk over to all the militants who's surrounding arisu as well as niragi and i smirk while flipping the walkie talkie in my hand. " thank you chishiya. " aguni says to me, looking at the deer painting then at me. ah. so that's where they are. " just trying to be loyal to my boss. " i say while still smirking and looking back at aguni while also tilting my head slightly.

after a little while, i see the militants lock up arisu and i go off to find kuina.

once i find her, we talk for a bit and then i get a cigarette out from my pocket. " your smoking? i'm out of here, you are going to tempt me to smoke again " she says teasingly while walking away and most likely going to find ann. i shrug my shoulders and realise i don't have anything to light my cigarette with.