𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

i'm sorry for late chapter :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
chishiyas pov
___________

jesus christ. this is definitely not what i was expecting. i look at hatters lifeless body on the metal operating table while some people are in shock. i look around to see who was also here, i see ann, mira, niragi duh, aguni, arisu, last boss, kuzuryuu and a few extra people.

arisu look mortified, niragi looked somewhat shocked, mira was looking hatter dead in the eye, ann had her average poker face and aguni looked quite miserable. i didn't pay any attention to anyone else.

i didn't listen very well but i heard ann explain how she could pull the bullet out and found out what time of bullet it was and what gun it belonged to. after that i also heard people talking about who's going to be the new leader.

i watched as kuzuryuu and niragi fought about who would be the leader until they decided to have a vote. but niragi just went up to everyone holding a gun threatening them to choose aguni. he went to mira first, then a few other people until he got to me.

i decided to tease him a bit and not raise my hand, just look at him while side grinning. " come on shortie. " he says while walking up closer to me and holding his gun at me, while smirking. i look down at the gun and raise both my hands in a surrendering motion.

" i vote for aguni to be our new leader. " i explain to him, still side grinning and looking up at niragi again, then back to his gun. he looks down at me more and smirks again, i then hear someone come running at me. i quickly look down to see last boss threatening me with his katana.

i flinched when i first heard him and niragi chuckled to himself while walking to the next person. last boss slowly backed away from me and after that i don't listen to anything else.

once the meeting was finally over, everyone started to walk out. except aguni. i take a quick glance at agunis face one more time and i see his face expression softened and he looks more guilty now then anything. interesting.

" hey chishiya! don't you find it weird how hatter got killed as soon as he left? " arisu says to me while walking up to me, i look up to him raising an eyebrow then looking down again. " it is weird. " i reply to him while looking to the side thinking. i never really thought about it but.

hmm. did aguni murder him.? everything adds up to him. niragi was making a vote and was saying for aguni to be the next leader, the whole meeting aguni didn't say anything, he looked so miserable and guilty and his eyes didn't move away from hatters body and the bullet and yesterday was the day hatter left. that whole day i didn't see aguni.

it had to be him.

arisu walks away after a little bit and i also walk away, going to find niragi. i look around outside of hatters office and then i start to look for him in the main area. i figure he won't be in the crowd of people so i look around in the empty hallways. after some looking, i find him near the stairs on the other side of where i am.

i then walk over to him. niragi notices me and looks down at me when i walk next to him. " hey " he says to me turning his head to look at me, i turn my head to face him as well and i wave at him. " what do ya think about our new leader? " he asks me teasingly.

" i think.. he's a murderer " i explain to him. " what " he asks while fully looking at me. i explain to him how everything leads to aguni and how he has to be the one who killed hatter. niragi was confused but it made sense. we talked about it for a while and it started to all make sense to him now.

____________
niragis pov
__________

i'm still somewhat shocked that aguni killed hatter. it was so out of character for him to do. me and chishiya talked about it for a while and after some time, we went up the stairs to go to the rooftop.