𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

SMUT WARNING IF UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP WHEN YOU SEE '‼️' also really long chapter again😈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________
ashers pov
__________

i start to smell smoke and as i look inside of the beach, i see fire spreading. " fuck! reiji let's go! " i say to reiji as i take his hand and we start to run outside of the building while avoiding falling sticks of fire from the beach building. " wait what about keiko?! " reiji says while stopping and looking around.

" she's probably already out there, just please we need to go! " i say while taking his hand again and running outside. once we make it, i see a few more other people and i start to calm down and walk around trying to find keiko with reiji. no one really knows us so i don't ask anyone. after a while me and reiji start to get worried.

after a while when nearly everyone is gone, i see that blond dude i'm pretty sure his name was chishiya, that black haired dude and the really tall girl walk out and now me and reiji are super worried. we take another glance around and walk around to see if we missed her but.. we didn't..

from behind us we start to hear rumbling and we look behind us to see the beach crumble down at ash.. huh..? but keiko isn't here..? this isn't real right..? me and reiji look at the building collapse in horror. as it's fully to the ground i fall to my knees feeling sick to my stomach.. no...

" no.. NO PLEASE. WHY? " i yell while covering my face uncontrollably sobbing and reiji hugs me while slightly tearing up. " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE STILL HERE PLEASE. " i yell while cursing myself out.

" THIS IS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT I... i killed her... " i say while stopping crying for a few seconds. " FUCK. " i scream to myself. how could i be so stupid. " asher, you didn't kill her. it was her own doing and.. i'm sure she would be upset if you keep crying " reiji says to me in an attempt to calm me down.

i wipe my tears and hug him tightly.

we both stay in silence for a few for minutes then i finally decide to pull myself together. reiji is right, keiko probably wouldn't like seeing me so sad. i sniffle and help reiji up, after that we start to look around roads trying to find a good place to sleep. " hey.. would there be okay? " i hear reiji say.

i look over to see a lightly dimmed store with the doors shut and we go over to look at it. i try to open the door but then when i lightly tap the door, it opens. i look at reiji and he walks inside looking around. we don't see anyone and decide to sleep here for the night. we look around seeing if there was any blankets and pillows or sleeping bags and i found a blanket.

" hey, i only found one sleeping bag did you find one? " reiji asks looking behind him then at me to see me sleeping bag.. less.. " oh.. " he says while looking down awkwardly. " you can have it if you want " he offers while handing me the sleeping bag. " we could share it? " i ask.

he looks at me like i was delusional but he was also slightly blushing. " wait i didn't mean it like that! i meant just so that the two of us could be comfortable!! " i explain while also slightly blushing. he nods and we finally start to set up.

we finished and looked at the little set up proudly. " okay now what do we do.. " i say awkwardly not knowing how to.. like.. idk. " uhh, you get in first.. " he says while pointing to the sleeping bag. i nod and start to get in. " now you " i say while holding up the blankets. 

he slowly gets in the sleeping bag and i wrap the sleeping bag blanket around us both. we take a few minutes to get comfy and we end up slightly distancing ourselves from each other and it honestly made me kinda upset.. but anyways.. we start to close our eyes and soon enough, we fall asleep.