𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

PLS DONT HATE ME IM PROB GONNA GET A LOT OF THINGS WRONG SINCE I HAVE NO INTERNET ATM AND I HAVE TO USE MOBILE DATA AND I WAS GONNA WATCH AIB AGAIN TO REMEMBER BUT NOW I CANT IM SORRY😞
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
chishiyas pov
___________

" there's a fire at the back of the building!!! " some guy screams as me and kuina stop and turn around slightly to listen to whatever else is going to happen. " we have to find out who killed momoka and burn them in the fire of judgement. " ann says holding the phone up.

" a witch hunt game huh? this aught to be good. " niragi says smirking while walking up to the front. i heard usagi say something but i'm not to sure what it was, i was to far away to hear it. " alright let's go witch hunting! " i hear niragi yell in a sarcastic tone.

me and kuina start to walk away again and not coming back this time. after a few seconds of walking, in the distance we hear " YAHOOOO " along with gunshots and screaming. dear god niragi. we hide behind something to not get noticed or trampled with all the running and i hear a distance " WOO HOOOO " and more gunshots. jesus

once the coast is clear enough, me and kuina walk inside of a security room with working security cameras. i lean against a chair while kuina has her arms crossed standing up and looking concerned at the cameras filled with militants killing innocent people.

" they've all gone crazy. " kuina says to me. " not very smart, why would they go so far just to survive? " i ask to myself and kuina, mostly myself tho. " there's no way.. to find the witch out this way. " kuina says while taking a breath halfway in the sentence.

" you could be the witch. right kuina? " i tell her as she turns around. " or it could be you. " she reply's. we look at each other in silence for a few second then i lightly chuckle to myself then look back at the cameras. kuina doing the same. i then see kuina look up closely to one of the security cameras while squinting her eyes.

_____________
kuinas pov
_________

after a little while, i leave chishiya to go find whoever is in that room. i find an in the room and we have a mini discussion about who could be the witch. we leave the room and i ask what ann was before she got here. she replied being a police detective or something i don't really remember tho. " pretty good! we can clear the game with this! " i say to my almost girlfriend ann but she stops. i look to where she is looking and i see my good buddy last boss. i smile " hey! " i say to him.

he doesn't smile back tho or say hi, he rolls his eyes as he gets closer to us with his katana. this doesn't feel good. " hey you go ahead. " i say to an cautiously. " huh? " she asks while looking at me. " we need you to help us, to clear this game. " i explain to her while getting my fists ready. i see last boss walk closer in the smoke.

an gets away and by this point last boss is already up to me holding his katana. after some awkward silence, he swings it at me and i jump back in shock. he swings a few more times missing every one of them. " hey!! what's this for?!? " i ask him yelling while looking slightly betrayed.

he shrugs his shoulders. " if i don't kill you what point is there for living? " he reply's. i stop for a minute. " huh? what do you mean?! " i yell while getting into a fighting stance. " i've always hated you, something about you just never brought me joy. something that would bring me joy tho? would be to kill you. " he says while laughing and smirking.

" then why did you hang out with me?! you made me think we were friends! " i yell again. " we could never be friends. im a militant, your just some normal BOY who no one knows about except for an and chishiya. " last boss answers while smirking even more and widening his eyes to be sarcastic.