𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________
chishiyas pov
___________

" WHAT " kuina screams in my face. " uhhhh i did not need to know that! " she says in a weirded out tone but jokingly of course. " sometimes i wonder what goes on through your head. " she says continuing while sighing

" a lot of people do " i reply while looking down, slightly smiling and remembering the time niragi also said that to me. " can u guys shut up " i turn my head and see last boss coming out of his room while rolling his eyes. " oops " kuina whispers to me and herself while looking down awkwardly

" anyways are you still up to doing our nails later? " kuina says to last boss. " yes now leave me alone " he says while walking away with his katana. " nails? " i ask kuina. " me and last boss are basically besties now so we arranged to do our nails together " she says while clapping her hands but quietly.

" what happened to me? " i ask her teasingly feeling offended. " no no! your still my best best best friend, me and last boss are friends " she says quickly while shaking my shoulders back and fourth. " okay okay okay " i also say quickly while taking her hands off my shoulders

" maybe i should get him a wig-"

" anyways, let's go " i cut off kuina and we both start walking down to the main area again. once we make it down there, kuina spots ann and she yells " ann!! " and runs off. well okay then

i have some time to myself so i go over to the empty hallways and listen to music. i lean against one of the huge pillars and scroll through my phone to find a good song. after a little while, i see reiji come up to me.

" hey chishiya " he says calmly to me. " hello reiji " i reply back. " your stalkers name is yuko and that asher dude? that's not his real name, it is chikao. also we usually meet in yuko's room to 'talk' and discuss plans. her room number is 034 " reiji says to me while smirking.

" thank you " i reply while looking back at him, also smirking. i can tell he's intimidated just by his smirk, he's obviously not telling the truth. he nods and walks away. while he walks away, i put my hood on and see him walk up the stairs. i cross my arms while side grinning.

i look back at my phone when i get a notification.

_
niragi: " are you downstairs? "

chishiya: " yes, reiji just told me some 'info' but it's all obviously lies, i can tell by the way he was speaking and the look in his eyes. "

niragi: " jeez you seem to know a lot "

chishiya: " of course i do, i'm chishiya. "
_

i put my phone back in my pocket and wait for niragi to come down. as i wait, i can't help but to feel like i'm being watched, i look around and i see a super small glare near a plant. caused by obviously a camera.

i pretend i don't notice it but i walk slightly closer to it. after a few minutes, i see niragi walk over to me. " hey " he says to me.

" hey " i reply back to him. " so what happened with reiji? " he asks me. " he came up to me and told me fake information. i pretended to fall for it tho. " i replied while looking up to niragi. " knew we couldn't trust him " he tells me while looking the other way.