𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

" 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
niragis pov
__________

after me and chishiya got separated from the group, we stayed inside the parking lot until if was safe to come out and find another place to camp out. we decided to find supplies in shops, then once we've had some food and changed clothes we would go to the closest game.

after almost half n hour, the gunshots had stopped for 20 minutes now so we snuck out and checked if the coast was clear. once we saw it was, we quietly walked to a nearby clothing shop to get changed. once we finally arrived, we split up to pick something to wear.

i found a shirt that had sleeves that went up to my elbow, it had an almost spider web looking pattern on it and it was almost like a jacket except it had no zipper, it was just open. i found a black shirt to go under it and bandages to make it look cool. i then found some black jogger pants.

i went into the changing rooms and changed into it, then once i walked out i went to go find chishiya. i finally found him and he was walking to the changing rooms with a jacket basically identical to the one he was wearing now except cleaner and a few more adjustments to it, i also saw him holding a black shirt and again, the same looking joggers, boringgg

i wait near the door for him and just after a few seconds i hear gunshots again. i quickly run back into the shop and just as chishiya opens the door to his changing room, i push him back in and lock the door. " gunshots. " i say alerting him and we both stay silent.

i was pinning him to the wall with my hand over his mouth but we weren't looking at each other, we were both waiting for any other sounds. it was like hell. we waited almost another 10 minutes until we decided to go out and check. we both slowly opened the door and slowly and quietly walked over to front of the store.

i peeped my head ever so slightly outside to see if i could see anything and there was nothing. creepy much? " hey, let's go around the building, i saw a back door so let's go that way. " chishiya says quietly and i nod. we walk carefully to the back door and we exited.

when we open the doors, there's a long hallway with big doors at the end of it. " we should go find some food, then we will go to the jack of hearts. it's the closest. " chishiya continues and i nod. finally we get to the big doors at the end of the hallway and i open it, leading us back outside.

i look at chishiya in a way of asking if he's ready and he nods. we both walk outside and make our way to the closest food shop as quiet as possible. we took many shortcuts and soon enough we found one. " once we eat, let's make our way to the game, hopefully it's not too hard. " i say and chishiya sighs.

" we are up to the face cards, there will be many things hard in every game. all we can have is hope and logic. " chishiya answers. " guess so. " i reply and we then split up and scavenge for food. if i'm being honest, i'm starving. i find shelves full of cake flavoured ramen and they were practically empty. some packets were even opened and they were all scattered everywhere.

someone must really like this disgusting flavour. i walk away to find something other then ramen. after a while, me and chishiya meet back up at the counter and we start to eat in silence, it's uncomfortable yet comfortable at the same time. " it's starting to get dark, i'd say we would get to the game in about 30 minutes " chishiya explains.

i sigh not wanting to play games and i soon finish off my food. chishiya finishes his and we get up to go to the game. " be alert, we don't know what to expect. " chishiya says while looking up at me. " you too, don't forget your also a human " i say and he just grins and chuckles slightly.

he puts his hands in his pockets and we start to walk to the jack of hearts game.

_
MINI A/N

hello!! i just wanna say i won't be posting on this everyday like i used to and i probably won't post for a while because of school and i'm having trouble with my mental health so i'm just having a break for a little bit<3

i hope you understand and i hope you like this chapter<3