𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________
3rd person pov
____________

the man trusted chishiya and niragi, he believes that they will protect him in a way. he trusted them because their words sounded so sincere and so right now, he was marching his way to hatters office.

once he got there, he knocked on the huge doors. after some seconds, hatter opened to doors revealing mira, aguni, ann and kuzuryuu. apparently they were having just leader meetings. " yes? " hatter said to the man, trying to sound as nice as he can seeing as he was slightly annoyed this man was interrupting the meeting.

" um- um.. there are these... people who.. are forcing me to take pictures of two people and if i don't they.. will kill me and if i tell... they will still kill me... " he said, scared and stuttering between words.

hatter looked back at everyone sort of shocked and seeing if they heard it. they did. their face expressions said it all.

hatter then looked back at the man. " do you think you could maybe identify them for me? we need to try and find them. " hatter said, thinking back at the time chishiya and niragi came in talking about the stalker. " well... one has a broken nose! a- and brown hai-"

*BANG*

everyone went silent. they watched as the man fell over slowly with blood pouring out of his mouth and head. he was soon lying in a pool of his own blood. hatter was beyond shocked with blood splatters all over his face to his chest and some on his robe.

everyone got out of their seats and ran over to the man. " hey!! hey!!! can you hear me?!? " mira yelled repeatedly, checking his pulse. aguni took his gun out of his pocket and ran out of the room, checking the hallways for anyone but there was not a living soul.

ann observed where he got shot, it was right in the back of the head. she figured later on she would try and identify the gun with the bullet and how big the size of the bullet is.

kuzuryuu was pacing around the room, wondering what the hell just happened and hatter was just staring at the body, still in shock and disgust.

mira looked up to everyone and shook her head, confirming he was now dead.

_____________
niragis pov
__________

it's now been two hours since that guy went to tell hatter, i'm gonna assume he's dead now seeing he hasn't come back yet. me and chishiya were talking about what happens next when aguni walks up to us. " hatter wants you guys. " he says, acting as he had seen a ghost

" okay " chishiya replys and walks past aguni, i follow after him. " well, i guess my plan is working. " he says while side smirking as walking with his hands in his pockets. " i guess so. " i reply walking while slightly holding onto my gun.

once we arrive, we see the door already open with hatter waiting for us.

" hello, we need to talk. " he says to us. we go inside and see hatter close the doors and lock them. " so. this morning, a man went to tell me that he's being forced to take pictures of you both. when he told me, he got shot right in the back of the head. do you know anything about this? " hatter says to us.

" yes. we told him to go tell you. " chishiya says calmly, i look at him like he's crazy. " and why's that? " hatter asks him, walking over. " i assume they are going to need a new victim now, someone who is not so valuable. if we can get their new victim on our side without them knowing, it can get us a lot of info and most likely we will be able to get rid of them " chishiya explains to hatter.