𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
niragis pov
__________

after for what seems like hours, i hear a small groan from my bed. i look over and see chishiya starting to wake up. he sits up and rubs his eyes, " hey " i say, making him look over at me. " you were unconscious so i took you here. umm, do you know that dude who was.. touching you?. " i asked him, trying not to make him feel uncomfortable

" no.. i don't " he said back to me after a few seconds. " although he felt familiar, almost like i've seen him before but i don't know where. " he explains to me.

i just nod, it was silent for a few seconds. " do you mind if i take a shower? " chishiya asks me. " no i don't mind go ahead " i reply. chishiya gets up and goes into the bathroom, after a minute or so, i hear the shower turn on.

after a few minutes pass, i hear the shower then turn off. i stand up and go to my bedside table to get a cigarette, once i light it, i hear the bathroom door open and i see chishiya come out with slightly wet hair and the clothes he had on before. " do you want to borrow some of my clothes? " i ask seeing him slightly uncomfortable in the clothes he had on.

he doesn't answer. " i'm gonna take that as a yes. " i say while standing up and grabbing some clothes out of my closet and i hand them to chishiya.

" thanks. " he mumbles to me, he goes back into the bathroom and changes.

after a minute, i see chishiya come back out in my clothes, i gave him black sweat pants and a white hoodie, my clothes were slightly bigger since y'know i'm taller, so the clothes look only a bit bigger on him, he looks different wearing pants and hoodie that doesn't show half his chest for once.

it's cute i guess

" do you know what time it is? " he asks me. " it's only 4:50 something am, i mean you were only unconscious for an hour. " i reply to chishiya, he nods and puts his hands in the pockets of my hoodie.

i go over to grab a new cigarette and i light it, " do you want one? " i ask chishiya, he stays quiet and the comes over to me and grabs the box. i raise my eyebrow while smirking. " oh? " i say to him, teasingly. " you've got more right? you won't mind if i take this. " he said to me

i scoff. " sure " i say, replying teasingly

i watch as chishiya grabs a cigarette out of the box and then puts the box in my hoodie pocket. i hand out the lighter to him and he takes it, then lights up the cigarette without a problem.

he then puts the cigarette in his mouth and we stare at each other in silence for a few minutes. i finish my cigarette before chishiya and i drop the bud into my bin. i look back at chishiya again and i kiss him on the top of the head again. " chishiya " i say.

" yes? " he replies after a few seconds. " do you hate me? " i ask him, looking down as he looks up at me. " no i don't, why? " he asks while raising an eyebrow and taking the cigarette out of his mouth to speak.

" i wanted to make sure i wasn't making you uncomfortable at all. " i say back. " you.. you don't make me feel uncomfortable. " chishiya says to me, looking down again. i grab his chin lightly and bring his head up, then i kiss him on the lips. he looks at me before slowly kissing me back.

we pull apart after a few seconds and we just look at each other with tired eyes. i let go of his chin slowly and he looks down slowly. " can we go back to sleep, i'm tired. " he asks me while mumbling. " sure " i reply

he throws the half done cigarette into the big and we both get into my bed to fall asleep next to each other. chishiya is closer to me then before and it makes me somewhat happy hes at least a little bit comfortable around me i guess. after a little bit, we fall asleep again seeing it was just 5:10 in the morning.