New entry

She was bored at home whole day Advait ask her to rest few day as there was weekend.
After resting for few days meera decided to join office, as the news of her with mr rathore and being his **stress spreading like fire.

He had done a lot of thing like, giving money and threatning to the press but no effect.

On other hand life became difficult for meera and her parents they trust her but they feel hurt seeing their innocent daughter pissing between those people.

Meeras friend spend there weekend with her, they are really supportive. They took meera to amusement park to have some fun and be relax.

Meera really feel relax going there but what hurt her are the accusing eyes of people and how they gossip about her.

Being a career woman she has to handle all this bear this pain she cant fall down so she decided to join office.

On the other hand Advait became like a bomb who can explode on anyone, he is frustrated and angry on people on their thought and also himself that he cant protect the girl he begin to like.

She has became his peace, he felt happy whenever she is surround him.

He himself ask her to take rest few days but he want otherwise, he wanted her beside him every moment, every second.

Advait fire five employees in last three days due to his anger issues and frustration his bad mood effect their job.

Everyday he go to office he first thing search for her, his eyes roam around to find her near but to his dismissal he never found her.

Today also his eyes roam in finding his meera but she was not there so he straight go to his office.

After half and hour he ask for a file and explaination from technical department as he had lunch meeting with some people.

After few minutes his office door was open he look up to his suprise there was a person he wanted to see so much.

A small smile brought onworldface, she ask his permission to come inside but he was so lost that he didn't heard her.

After her calling him for five minutes he out of his world, he understand the mishap he done, clearing his throat he ask her to come inside.

She was explaining the topic when her cell ring, she ignore it and start talking after few minutes again the cell phone ring this time Advait look at her screen it was some guy name.

Knowing she is in contact with some random boy and adding him as bittu means they are close to eachother.

His trance broke when the cell ring once again excusing herself meera went other side to speak with that guy Advait saw her speaking so lightly and smiling.

The same smile she lost after that accident, he was disperate to saw her smile but now he only one feeling that is rage how can someone make her smile his meera.

No, no one has that right beside him he is the only one who can made smile, hurt, cry and happy, every emotion that exist all belong to him.

He so wanted to meet that guy and beat him. Meera done with phone call come there and start her work.

He saw her looking so seren and calm, her hair playing with her face, her beautiful eyes like a facade they had so much inside them.

He wanted to explore that eyes which made him restless Advait Rathore became mad after them.

Looking straight in her eyes he ask her "wha was that guy"he said, she was dumbfounded.

"Who was the guy you were talking "he ask gritted teeth that made her scare like hell.

Seeing her shivering due to his yelling he calm himself then ask "meera do you have any boyfriend "he was clentching his jaw and his knuckle turn white holding his chair when he ask her.

She was suprised by his question how can she tell him that she began like him and no one is there in her life not in past, not now she like someone to this extend.

Advaits heartbeat began to rise when she didn't say anything but when she speak he felt releive in his heart "No sir, i dont have anyone in my life, but why are you asking this "she speak further.

"Because no one should come, not in one peremeter of you"he said being possesed and she didn't understand anything.

"Excuse me sir, did you say something "meera ask.

Advait look at her intensely "Meera stay away from boys "he said.

Meera first shocked but then she thought he must be saying about bad guys and what happened before he is worried for her so she let it go.

They complete their work and meera went to her desk it was almost lunch time the meeting was scheduled but at last moment advaits PA got call that they had to postponed the meeting for lunchtime.

So the meeting now scheduled in Rathore office at moment so everyone got busy to get meeting room ready, meera also help them.

They did their work it was almost time for actual meeting so everyone go back, meera put the water bottle at respective sit and made her way to go back but she saw someone that make her eyes come out of eyesocket due to shock.

"Meera Verma, topper what are you doing here what a pleasant suprise "the boy said and meera also smile at him.

He come forward and took her in a hug making everyone suprised "i am so happy to meet you"he said.

"When did you come back from london"she ask him as she come out of his embrace.

From the corner of her eyes she saw pissed boss who is looking so angry, his eyes turned red she thought he is angry that their talking disturbed his work.

But the reality was far different when that guy hug meera, Advait wanted only one thing that to kill him, how can he hug her his meera.

Unknown to his obsession over this girl that guy put his hand on meeras shoulder and start talking.

What will happened next, what will Advait do when someone put his hand on his girl.

Do vote guys if like this update.