Making New Friends

Meera pov

Today i am going to office as a intern of Passionnis dream job of any youngster, i feel so happy and lucky my hard work is paying.

Taking my all necessary things i walk out of the jouse running towards the taxi
I should be on time on first day i dont want to make any mistake.

Office was half hour far from my house but considering mumbai traffic i got late for ten min.

Walking inside i greet the receptionist
" good morning miss gupta" i said.

" good morning meera and dont be formal you can call me shital" she told me.

"Ok shital goodbye" i told her and walk towards the elevator now public elevator i dont want to repeat my mistake.

I click on thirty fourth floor button and lift started upwards.

Elevator stop at my floor and i get out to see mr rathore walking towards elevator he see me and i politely greeted him.

" good morning sir, have a nice day" i said.

" good morning miss meera but i dont think your day will be nice" he said.

I frowned why he has to be so arrogant.
But i again politly ask,
" why make you think like that sir"

" one who dont value time their time never goes nice" he said.

Jerk, totally jerk i am only ten min late and he is cursing me for bad day already how rude.

Taking my leave i walk to my deskto meet with other colleagues sid sir introduced me to everyone.

"Welcome to Passionnis meera, this is your work desk" sid sir told me.

" meera let me introduced you to your colleagues "

" This sweety is riya and riya this is our new member meera"

" hii meera nice to meet you"

" hello, nice to meet you to riya"

" This handsome boy is  aarav".

" hello aarav"

" here this lady is naina, naina here is meera"

" hii naina"

"Hello"

" i am rohan most popular guy in our office " rohan said

" hello rohan"

" you are wrong rohan, no one can compare to our sid sir" aarav said.

" i think Rathore sir is most famous not in the office but in mumbai too" riya giggle.

We all laugh.

Riya, rohan and aarav was so nice to me we instanly click with one another.

While naina was somewhat bitchy to me i dont know what was her problem but she doesn't gave a pisitive feelings to me.

We work for almost four hour and lunch break started, we all goes together to the cafe.

Aarav and riya told me some news about rohan and his tantrums in office, how he get heartbrok every time he ask for girls and he goes after them.

Rohan is a sweet guy but slightly irresponsible as far as i come to know him.
I was so happy that i laugh like a maniac.

Returning to our desk riya was telling some joke when rohan come and put his hand on my shoulder.

I was feeling little awkward so i tried to remove his hand but he put them again, i know he has not done that purposely but when i try to remove his hand i saw up to see mr jerk looking down towards us.

The look on his face told me he was pissed and angry but he is always angry as if someone put fire on his back side.

Wow what a funny thing i thought, mr jerk would became red baloon if i told him this.

But anyways he is my boss and ahould not gave him impression that i am lazy as he already taunt me about being late and wasting time.

So i get out from their and come to my desk and started my work.

After twenty minutes i look up to see mr ceo still looking down but the direction is changed now he is not looking at that place but looking towards my desk or me.

O my god why is he looking towards me, maybe examine my work or behaviour as it is my first day.

I dont care he can do whatever he want this is his office, his desk, chair, table and employees.