project success party

Our project was successful and we got praised in industry and the tragic thing happen to us we disclose them and it goes well with our passionnis reputation increases.

We got into a lot of media attention especially sid sir and Rathore sir they are now everywhere on tablets.

Sid sir give them a sweet talk but Rathore sir as a cold and rude he is, he directly ignore them.

Once we were getting inside and media come first they were telling eachother that they knew rathore sir and he will give them answer but then rathore sir comes and walkout to the office as if he dont even heard them calling his name.

He is rude but charming, he is arrogant but handsome and coldhearted hot guy.

What are you thinking meera he is your boss, let out those thought and focus on your work.

" hey meera how was your preparation are you ready" riya asked.

Actually our company announced small celebration party of our sucess and today evening we have to go there wearing some traditional and classy.

" no yar i am just thinking what to wear gown or saree i dont know"

" uff meera i think you should wear saree you will look hot and tempting in that" riya told me.

" but riya wont saree be out of party in those formal party " i asked her.

" thats not problem many girls wear them in office parties and i heard that Rathore sir love sarees" she told me.

" i dont know about rathore sir but i dont want to be funtopic for my new colleague" i told her.

" ok, if i wear saree with you will you consider wearing them" she asked.

" if you are with me i will do that today we will be twinning" i said.

" ok my tween bye get ready fast and come to the party we will be waiting".

After reaching the party with her friends she saw the huge decoration and lavish people their she was shocked also she seems nervous out of a sudden when everyones gaze turned towards them as they walk in middle of the party.

After getting inside sameer saw them and walk to them and welcome his employees and ask them to enjoy themselves.

Seeing delicious food riya run to eat panipuri taking group with her.

They were eating food when she heard girls giggling and chatting about a man who is hot and handsome, she was ignoring them when she heard mr Rathore name, she dont know what happened when she look at him she feel nervous and anxious otherwise she never felt with anyone.

But he is a rich businessman and her boss so that should be normal to feel intimidated but she also likes to see him and stand in his presence.

Slapping her hand on her head she shrug her thoughts and see on the way where girls were watching and her breath hitched, there come handsome guy with black suit looking dashing as always when their gaze mate shiver run down her body and she thought she look something changing in his cold eyes.

Moving to another place she walk away from there.

She was chatting with her colleagues when she felt like someone is watching her whole time she look everywhere but see no one.

Then her gaze caught on mr Rathore who is standing behind her talking to someone.

They were enjoying party when someone come upto meera and ask her on dance floor, she felt a little shy but when her friends inspire her she walk to tge dance floor.

They were dancing on a bollywood song when someone took her wrist and pulled her, she got shocked then look up to see mr Rathore seeing her with rage filled in his orbs.

He held her waist and put her hand on her shoulder and started dancing but her feet was stucked, she cant analyze the situation what was happening how can her boss dance with her expelling all beautiful girl in the party who are ready to throw them on him.

She look at people to have their mouth open in shocked then she look upto her friends they were shocked and happy both at the same time.

After the song end they stop mr Rathore bend to her ear said something that make her almost faint at the place

"You will not dance with anyone but me only".