Drunk meera's saviour

Meera's pov

I was so shocked that it takes me a minute to get his word and even after that i cant believe them.

What does he want why was she behaving that way, i look around only to see people looking at me with wide eyes.

Feeling embarrassed of our position where his hand on my waist i was bending backward and looking into eachothers eyes i was lost in those orbs for sometime.

Coming out of our stare i run away from dance floor, girls were almost putting hoke im my body out of jealosy, flustered by what happened my throat was drying i went to bar to get a glass of water seeing transparent liquid assuming water i gulp the drink in one go.

  It was good, i get excited and ask for one more drink and one more dont know how many drink i drunk.

Riya walk upto me asking if i was ok, i gave her a slight curt indicating i am fine but what happened next was out of expectations i was feeling overwhemn and excited all of sudden.

  I was feeling fearless and happy, i started blabbering and i almost lost my sane after that.

      .         Adhiraj pov

I came to the party to only to saw meera already there looking hot in saree, she was insanely beautiful her lips were so tender, that eyes and slow moments of her eyelids and the way she looking at me, checking out i smirked at her for that.

I was busy in chatting with my clients and guest when song started and i look to the dance floor only to find meera dancing with that asshole, his hand on her back and other place on her hand
I was filled with anger and rage that i feel like i will kill him on the spot.

Taking a deep sigh i tried to keep myself calm but that was no help, without thinking anything i walk to dance floor.

I pull her towards myself and keep my hand on her waist it was so soft and milky, what i am thinking but she was damn beautiful looking at her so closely i was feeling something that i am unaware of.

I dance with her when song ended i bend to her ears said her

" you will only dance with me".

I know i go further away but she was dancing with other man, how can she do that, she is mine, only mine.

Yes i will make her mine, i dont figure out my feeling but i cant see her with someone else.

She was feeling embarrassed as everyone was looking at us with suprised she run away from the dance floor.

Walking away from there also i got busy with talking people when i heard meera's voice, she was looking excited and her voice was not normal there is something wrong with her.

I walk to the dance floor to see her hands on her friend i think riyas neck she was moving and kissing riya on cheek.

I was again filled jealosy making their way, she was her friend and i think she had drunk but why she drink when she cant handle.

She told something in riyas ears and giggle then she started calculating on finger and again giggle, she was looking freaking seducing her giggles making me turn on i feel like hokd her and kiss her lips dangerously.

Then her other friends come there she pull them and started dancing with them round to round.

How can someone so innocent and cute look so tempting at the same time.

Everyone looking at her and laughing at her making fun of her that made me clenched my fist, how can they laught at her.

I look around to see some people taking videos that will make her so insulted and embarrassed that can affect her career.

Walking infront of everyone i ask them to leave that party is ended and if someone publish that video or i got that in mobile then i will give them their termination letter.

Feared by my threat they delete the video and leave from their.

I ask her friend her home adress so that we can send her home but they said she is new and they dont know her adress yet.

I can manage to get her adress but i cant drop her in these condition.

So i decided otherwise cause riya cant let her due her parents and boys said they have their friends in their apartment so as i have a big penthouse i decided to took her there.