Miss Hacker

Meera pov

My name is meera varma, i am an it engineer. I like technical stuff since childhood and choose my career as it professional.

I love learning new skills and gain more knowledge about my field. My curiousity and love for knowledge i learn hacking through online courses.

It was my secret as i dont want to tell anyone without experience and dont get any chance to prove myself but when today i saw a shopper misbehaving with old man.

I was furious because i saw that the problem was not that big but he charged that uncle a lot of money, i know old people dont know technical stuff but that doesnt mean we can fraud them.

I was angry seeing mean behaviour so i told him that it dont charge that much and he ask me to do myself and i solve this problem within minute.

Then i saw there was other man who was looking like hot and rich businessman with full attitude and devilish aura i was intimated by him.

His assistant ask me about a problem i can solve and offer me a chance in Rathore ind if i pass their test.

Yes the devilish man was mr Rathore, the most successful businessman in india.

I was thinking about their offer when mr sharma speak " see miss we can get any professional hacker if we want but we are asking you because our ceo trust in newcomer".

" i know mr sharma if you are asking newcomer like me then your professional must be lack to solve this problem" i told him.

" its not about new or experience its all about problem solving and your boss know that i can solve this problem thats why you approach me" i know they want me and its my chance to get what i want.

" what do you want miss, tell us how much you want we are ready for pay" mr sharma said.

" first its miss meera, my name is meera and i am not stupid enough to ask money to richest person in mumbai".

" i can solve your problem and hack those code but i want a opportunity to work in Rathore industry " i told him.

" you know miss that its not easy to get in Rathore ind" he said.

" i know and i dont want permanent job you can give me six month internship and i am ready to prove myself that i am capable of this post" i told him.

" ok so give me your resume and contact i will tell you after talking to my boss" mr sharma said.

" ok mr sharma, thank you and have a nice day" i said.

I walk out of their but whole time i was feeling like someones eyes on me and i was so nervous but i carry out everything so well, i let out a sigh and walk towards my home.

I want this job so much and the opportunity to work in Rathore ind was a boost to my career, i am excited now.

I was rushing to get home fast, i have to tell my father he will be so happy.

I come from a middle class family, my dad work in a company and my younger brother is still studying, my mother is a housewife.

If i got this job then it will be great for our finance as one salary is not ok.

Its my dream to work and earn my own money, i always wanted to live on my own with full self respect.

I have work hard for this opportunity and when my family learn these they will be over the moon, i can see their expression now as well.