Advan Rathore's girl

Advan pov

I was looking outside from my office window to see the most beautiful girl i have ever seen,cheering with her friend.

She was beauty with brain, i was impressed the way she handle the problem, she was so talented yet struggled for getting job that make me feel sad.

I am not that people person and i avoid talking and hanging out with them, they know me as coldhearted boss but i also want good talent to grow.

We make good business because we have great employees and when talented people got chance they can make changes and i always support that.

I was looking at meera how she is so innocent and naive, she is the first girl to impressed me at first meeting.

The second i saw her i got my eyes on her she was like pure beauty with selfless nature.

How she help that old man and fight for rightness show her loyalty.

There are many beautiful girl around me, they throw themselves on me but i never get attracted to them but meera she is different, she is like fire in water.

Whenever i thought about her i feel like taking her in my arms.

What am i thinking this is not how i got distracted by woman, what is happening to me i dont know.

I was looking outside when i saw one of her male friend put his hand on her shoulder and i feel rage increase inside me.

I came towards my table and call one of my informer to get information about her.

I should know about her, what she wanyed is she really that oblivious and innocent as well as talented girl, this kind of combination is rare and i feel like she can be some one plated by my enemy.

As the problem was cause by some intruder and they very well know that we have some problem and they send her with solution.

I dont know what is happened to me but the way she tricked me and effect me i was not ready to believe her or be real to her presence.

He hated people who lie and dont like lie in personal and professional life.

He wanted loyalty and honesty in any relationship that he can trust people.

Whatever i learn and saw about her she really is a beautiful girl infact she is beauty with brain.

She is beautiful smartass who has a great hacking skills.

Her looks are so attractive, her lips are tempting, her eyes hold something intrigued which make him lost in those orbs.

He was thinking about her again lost in her thought when his phone rang, it was his mother she is calling him again to come home.

It was always the same topic when are you coming home, how can you stay away from family, you should marry now dont be so busy in work.

It was like i am taking lesson from my teacher but i get irritated with those nagging sometimes it feels like she loved her future daughter in law more than her son.

I dont really thought about marraige since i dont feel like that with anyone, but when i saw her i feel she is different my nature and feeling are far different from others.

Those feeling makes me worried and thats what make me knowing everything about her, if i want anything in future i should know her enough that i can trust her.

As my character i am a private person i dont like to speak much or share my life with anyone.

But with her i wanted to speak, i wanted to listen to her and be with her.

Her presence make me happy and the environment cheerful. She is slightly clumsy i got it from her behavior she is caring and responsible person.