The Fight

Meera come out of his office only to attacked by her friend who were throwing question after question to her
Is she ok, what happened, what devil boss said and don't worry everything will be fine.
Meera felt lucky to have those people everyone in their office were glaring her and giving her not so good looks, her friends helping her.

"Don't worry guys everything is fine and sir promissed me he will handle the situation it was just misunderstanding "meera told them.

They all nodded and went back to their work.

After some time meera went to finance department to solve some issue when a girl colleague come to her "so miss trying to snatch our boss hmm"meera was shocked by her mocking.

"What"is the only thing come out of her mouth.

"Ohh don't be innocent now, you know what i mean being sympathetic then trapping rich boys or man "she said.

"Excuse me, you're having some misconception "meera said.

"Then what is this photos ha, they are not morphed all real "she said actually that girl has huge crush on advait and now when she saw meera near him she feel insecure and jealous.

"You can think whatever you want i don't care just excuse me"meera said and try to went away from there but that girl held her hand and push her which make Meera fall.

She was not prepared and that sudden fall get her leg stumble and she fall on her head which is bleeding heavily by now.

Everyone gathered due to her scream which left her mouth when she fall down, one of the employee inform mr sharma advaits assistant and he told Advait.

He was reading some contract when he heard that she fall down he stood up abruptly and run towards finance department he dont know what got into him suddenly but she was already upset and now her fall make him more heartache so without thinking about anyone he just run there.

When he reach there he saw people gathered around her she was sityed on floor rohan holding clothe on her bleeding head, riya making her drink water.

When he saw rohan that close his blood boil, he clenched his jaw but a hiss sound left her mouth bring him back he walk upto her and bend down.

"Are you ok meera"he asked it was first time he call her only meera she felt butterflies in her stomach but ignoring that strange feeling she nodded him.

"Anyone called dr, why is he not here still"he asked.

"I have called sir he is on the way"sharma replied.

"And who did this, how dare someone bully my employee in my own office "he roared making everyone scared.

"Sir, i have inquired this is miss sens doing "sharma told him.

"I am sorry sir, i dont mean to hurt her it just happened i dont know ".

"I dont want any argue you're getting suspended for six months miss"saying this he took meera in bridal style and take her to his office cabin as his cabin has a big sofa.

Others were hanging there open mouth and wide eyes in air seeing there boss concearn about that girl when he is most cold person in their office.

Seeing this some thought that miss sen was right about meera trapoing there boss.

Without thinking anything he put her on the couch and sat on the knee beside her riya was also there but he send others off.

After some time dr come and check meera he gave some prescription and ask her rest few days as she lost quite blood which will made her weak.

Giving meera her medicine riya also went back now only mr sharma, meera and Advait were there.

"Sharma do you have something to tell me"he asked .

"No sir nothing "he said fumbling scared of his boss anger.

"Then what're you doing here go back"

"Ok sir take care meera". He said and meera nodded.

"Do you need anything "Advait ask meera as soon as sharma left.

"No i am fine sir and thank you"meera said sincerely.

"And also sorry sir this all happened because of me"

"Its not your fault and dont overthink now just take some rest".Advait said and she nodded.

Few minutes passed he was working and checking her time to time while fall aslerp due to medicine.

She strired in sleep and small scream left her mouth he run to her and engulf her trembling body in his embrace.

"Hey its ok, you're fine dont worry "he said all sweet talk he  can.

Meera nodded but feel her cheeks red and there proximity making so much effort.

Later Advait ask his driver to drop meera home, but meera denied she said she can manage even rohan offer her to drop home and thats its mr Rathore's possesivness woke up and he order meera to sit in the car and he himself drop her off.