First Day At work

Meera pov

Today i am going at Rathore ind.
Yes mr sharma called me saying, they want to see my work first then i will be told about my internship.

I know they dont agree to my condition directly but that was good, because now i can show my talent to my future boss, i am nervous to go infront of mr Rathore cause he was so intimadating person and his aura is so devilish, but he is one of the intelligent ceo.

I have a opportunity to learn from him, i always admired his business skills and he is so good at what he does.

I also learned that he is somewhat playboy type but thats what media said and its his personal life.

I dont have to worry about things like that, i just have to give my best and will choose me if i am a good employee.

Today is imp day for me so i got wishesh from my friends and papa asked me to be confident and gave my best.

My brother aayush he come to drop me at rathore building, i said him goidbye and walk towards reception.

" hii, my name is meera varma, mr sharma asked me to come" i told her.

" welcome mam, one min let me call mr sharma" she said.

I was loking at the office it was so classy and modern, everything was perfect their, the big hall elevators and furniture everything was like a dream.

I was just looking here and their when everyone stand up and greeted someone who is entering from front door, i look towards that direction and blue eyes caught my attention, he was looking hot and sexy with those black suit, rolex watch and his walk so stylish.

I look more to see that he was mr Rathore the ceo of passionnis, he has that attitude and cold face.

I was lost in his orbs when someone called me, it was receptionist she told me that i have to go to the it department on 34th floor, i said quick thank you and walked out of their.

I was so nervous and lost that i dont know when i got into the elevator, pressing  floor number i let out a sigh and look my side to see the same blue eyes looking towards me, he was angry for some reason i dont know but he always look like that.

I ask him what by eyebrow but he get frustrated and yell on phone. I feel shiver run down my body what was i thinking he is boss here and i am behaving like a child to show him eyebrows.

I know bosstype people has their ego and its my first day i dont want to loss my job by hurting his ego.

He is boss why be is in this elevator thats when i get it, this so big and mordernise elevator with classy look that means this is private elevator.

Oh god what have i done i quickly said sorry to him and he dont even bother to look at me, he must be pissed about something.

Taking my leave i walk towards the hall i was asked for, there i saw mr sharma and one other man standing they are discussing something.

I asked permission to enter and mr sharma nodded.

" welcome meera are you ready" mr sharma asked.

" yes i am ready sir" i told him.

" oh yeah meera let me introduced he is mr oberoi he is our technical cheif, he is head of the department "

" hello sir, nice to meet you i am meera"

" hii meera, dont call me mr oberoi you can call siddharth or sid maybe".

He was nice and cool, i think i can get well with him.

We were talking just random when mr Rathore enter the meeting room, we started our meeting and i told them about the problem and how i can solve and what resources i want.

Mr Rathore ask me some question and i gave them every answer with explanation i think everyone was impressed with my presentation.

Everything was great but when i was talking to sid, i feel Mr Rathore looking at us and his expression was not good, i think he dont like his friend to involved with any employees.

Yes sid told me mr Rathore and he is childhood friend but they are so different personality, sid is cool and nice while Mr Rathore he is devilish.