meera was embarrassed

Meera was looking up in the sky and started calculation on her finger, he was busy on phone helding her one hand he was talking to his driver to get the car.

He saw her action "what are you doing".

"Umm.. I am trying to calculate the stars, you know they are so many".
He chuckle hearing her crazyness.

"So how much you made to calculate ".

"Hundred yes hundred and more they are not ending look here and there"she started walking around showing him new stars.

Thats when a car come and stop near her busy in his calls he cant see them a man climb down and held her hand and push her to the car but meera in drunk state yelled loudly
"What are you doing stop i am calculating i will forget the number".
Thats it he saw the man and walked upto her the man was pushing her holding her mouth not to let her speak.

But he fastly call the guards and went to meera.

The moment he spot them he held meera by rest and took her in his embrace in that small moment he feel like he was losing something's precious and falling in a dark pit.

Holding meera safe in his one arm he landed a punch on that mans face which made him land on floor.

The man quickly get up and said "sir i was just helping mam she ask me for lift "he said and runaway before guard come the car went from there.

Mr Rathore took meera to his car and made her sit and ask her driver to start
"Umm look i forget my calculation".
Then she look at Mr Rathore

"Hey handsome what is your name"but he dont speak only look at her cute pout.

"May i tell you a secret".

"What secret?".

"That you look like my boss".

"Your boss, how is your boss?".

"Extremely handsome, but khadoos emotionless, coldhearted ".

"Why do you think so".

"Ohh you dont know he lives in his own world he never talk and always shows his attitude and dominance, do you know he dont even congratulatr me, how sad".

"Do you feel sad when he dont congratulate you".

"Not that much but yes, he is my boss and i respect him we got motivated if our senior prised us".

"Stop stop stop".

"What happened ".

"Games happened "

"What?".

"This is best shop to buy a video game, they have best quality product and give discount but this is away from home".

"So what you can come here".

"No i dont get time and who will spend so much money on fair".

"Ok now i am going to buy me a video game".

"Stop i will come with you".
They went to the shop but the shop was closed meera made a sulking face and started crying.

"I wanted that game from one year and now i come to get and the shop is closed"

She again start her cry, then surprisingly the shop owner come

"Hello, mr Rathore you came this late i got call from your assistant how can i help you sir".

"We want to buy some video games that to be latest model".

"Ok sir come inside i will show you".

They went and meera get her favourite video game and seeing that she started jumping like a kid.

She was searching something when he ask she said she was looking for her purse, he said she forget her purse in car and pay for the game.

After that they straight went to his home but meera was not in good state she was going to vomit he hold her and took her to washroom but she almost vomit on her cloth and doze off.

He called his maid and ask to change meera in his clothes and laid her on his bed.
His bed where no girl has even touch, he dont like others he interfere in his privacy.

But for meera he himself took her in, without knowing anything.

In morning Mr Rathore wake from his sleep, he was sleeping on the other side of bed he look towards meera only to find her sleeping like a kaola a small smile made on his face which lost next second.

When he thought about last night, how he almost lost her how she is not protected.
She is in danger and he cant let that happened. He thought about how feared he was when he come to know about the attack.

Meera was enjoying herself with such happy mood and everything got destroyed by that rogue people.

Everyone thought that it was assault but he knew better to understand that it was clear attack.

He come out of his trance when his eyes moves towards his bed where meera was sleeping, she has move around and that cause a sound.

His eyes moves from her face to her body, how delicate and devine anyone can be, she is a real beauty to look so georgous even in sleep.

He cant figure out his feelings but he come to understand that he cant live without her or even see her hurt.

Thats when he decided to make her his, only with him she can be safe and sound he will make sure to take her safety first.

Meera woke up only to find herself sleeping in new place on someone else bed she got panicked and sit up to find she has wore a men shirt her dress the saree nowhere in vision.

She was almost on crying what happened who take her here and who change her clothes and how she end up in this state, does someone took her benifit.

She was in a trance when door opened and maid come she told meera everything that happened or that she knows.

Meera feel embarrassed that she woke up in her boss bed and that to after drinking and losing her cool.

But she never drunk, she only took some colddrink but then her mind went upto something and she realized how she drunk without asking the content.

She was freaking embarrassed and angry on herself, she hurriedly change her dress write a thank you note and runaway from his home.