His Drunk Behaviour

After droping meera Advait straight went to club, he called sid to come there to have drink.

He was behaving calm and cool but he himself know how hard he try to not vent out his anger infront of his meera.

The moment he saw that photos in that meeting meera's face come infront his eyes.

He will have to face some consequence and his reputation will be in danger but he care less, it doesn't matter for him, afterall he is Mr. Advait Rathore who can buy or destroy all those media but he was worried, first time he got tense thinking about meera.

He very well know how innocent and goodhearted she is and she will never do anything that this people are accusing her but the problem is she still is a girl and a lower employee while no one dare to ask him, everybody will point finger at her.

He has been thinking about all this whole day, he promised her to handle everything but how will he do that he himself dont know.

Advait sat infront of bar stand and started drinking nonstop that's when sid come and saw his bestfriend full drunk and blabbering something to bartender.

"Hey adu what happened, why are you so full yar "

"Don't you know sid, hmm what kand has happened "advait ask but sid was only trying to understand what he want to say.

Actually sid was gone to london for some work at last moment and work was very important so he dont get time to know anything particular.

"Adu yar i seriously dont know tell me what happened "he ask again but a girl come towards them looking all hot and beautiful she stares at Advait then make a move on him by pressing her body on him also caressing his face then lips and she was about to kiss him when he push her away she stumbled and look at him shocked.

"How dare you touch me, you don't have any right on me understand "Advait roared at her.

"Hey why are you shouting i was just trying to help you"the girl said again walking seductively she was shocked by his behaviour and got angry but he is damn hot to be angry on him so she ignore that as his drunk state.

"I dont want girl like you to help me, i have my meera for me "he said, he damn said that in his drunk state sid who was standing beside him was shocked hearing this.

Sid ask that girl to go away if she value her life and she went back, sid took advait to the car and drive to his penthouse.

"What was that adu you really like that meera hmm"sid ask when they were in car.

"Do i? Sid yes i do like her and dont take her name she is mine ok, mine to call, mine to kiss only mine"Advait said obsessively.

"I know, i know so what should i call her hmm, bhabhi "sid ask naughtily and Advait look towards him fastly and smile devilish.

"Great sid come here "Advait says and confuse sid move to him he hold her face and give him kiss on cheek sid was shock and embarrassed.

"Hey what got into my brother "sid ask.

"I am just praising you, you gave me best idea of my life "Advait said.

"What it is "

"To make meera your bhabhi "

"Umm?"

"Yes, i will marry her then she will be mine only mine "Advait says smirking and sid only look at his friend and pray for meera now she has to handle this mad man.

After driving for twenty minutes they reach the apartment and laid Advait on his bed, he stay there as advait was drunk a little high.

Next morning Advait wome up with headache and groan sitting on the bed when sid come there "so mr ceo how are you feeling."

"Nothing headache yar ".

"Thats what happened when you drink so much, by the i get to know about everything from sharma he called you in morning "sid told him and thats when advait remember everything that happened yesterday and how meera was crying, her crying face made her jaw clentched he eagerly want to punish that person who hurt her.

"What you have thought about this?"siddharth's question take her out of his thoughts.

"I will not spare those who spread this news but before that i have something else to do ".Advait said.

"And what is that "sid ask.

"I have to meet meeras parents, i have promised her and they will misunderstand the situation "

"That should not be really false though"sid ask winking but get angry glare from advait.

"Thank god my friend is back i thought i lost him, he change in love".

"What, its true you kissing me "sid said.

Advait just walk out of bed to go washroom when sid again call him.

"Adu what will you tell your parents ".

"What should i tell and about what".

"My friend come out of your drunkzone the news is spread all over country, im Jaipur too they will ask you about this".
Sid remind him.

"Ohh god, i have to do something fast dont worry let me freshen up have breakfast with me then we will think something "advait said.

"Ok, my friend in this matter you really need my help" saying this sid went out of his room and Advait get into washroom.

Guys 20 votes for next chapter.