Some Stuff About The Story

So, these are just some head cannons that will be in this story. Also, this story, for the most part, takes place in season 2. So, ya...

-IDK how to describe the heights so just look at the artwork above...

-Joel and Sausage are not in a romantic relationship/not together.

-Fwhip has a messed up sleep schedule, he stays up for most of the night and when he finally does go to sleep, he wakes back up like four hours later.

-Fwhip hasn't met that many of the rulers. The ones he has met, he has a "secret tunnel" to the rulers empires/kingdoms.

-Sausage, in this story, has very large fluffy white wings, which are very sensitive. He can also shrink, grow and hide his wings, although it does hurt if he keeps them hidden for too long.

-Fwhip and Gem are not siblings, although they do act like they are.

-Fwhip isn't the biggest fan of kids, but he does like Hermes.

-Both Fwhip and Hermes are very fast runners/have a lot of energy.

-Fwhip can't exactly stay still for too long. When he is with any rulers, he does his best to stay still, though after a few minutes of standing still, his tail and ears will start to twitch.

-Sausage usually has some sort of sunflower-related items. For the most part, he only has a sunflower in his hair.

-Fwhip likes it when his hair is being played with, it helps him calm down when he's over-excited.

-Fwhip, when sleeping, sometimes twitches and moves a lot.

-Hermes is mute. So, he uses sign language to communicate with people.

-Gem is a butterfly hybrid. She has large Monarch wings and a pair of black antennae on her head.

-When extremely comfortable or relaxed, Fwhip will purr. You know, like a cat.

-Fwhip may or may not be Trans in this fanfic...

I think that's it, if I come up with anything else, I will add it to the list.
Anyways, if you haven't, go get something to eat/drink and get some sleep. Hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night and I will see you soon :]