Chapter 54

Rohit's POV

I am smiling while doing my work in office.

I am so gone mad in love her. Yesterday night after our confession mom took her to her room to take care of her, I said I can but she didn't listen.

For some days she will stay with mom which is not fair.

But you know what she is going to come to the station because she wants to ask from questions from Sukhdev. Mom will come along with her.

Then I hear my phone ringing and I grin it's Jaanvi "You came?"

"No, we will come in the afternoon"

"What why?"

"Because I am feeling sleepy"

"All time sleepy ! Don't you miss me?"

"Naa, I am watching K drama and the men's in them are so sexy. So yeah I don't miss you"

"How can you do this to me?"

"What did I do? I am not even there"

"You said you love me but you don't even miss me"

"Even you said you love me and when a person engrossed in movie they can't think of anything else"

"They can ! If a kissing scene or someone which we have done with each other than you should remember me"

She giggles "No I don't remember you but I imagine myself with the hero"

"Yes and that hero is me"

"You hero! Never"

Oh so she wants to play !

"If I would be the hero then you Would be the heroine"

"I am already a heroine"

"That's why I have become your hero or else why would Author choose me for you?"

"Because she knows that a dumb head can only be handled by a smart women."

I roll my eyes "Who said you are smart?"

"I am smart"

"Prove it"

"How?"

"Convince mom that I will pick and drop you and she should not bother to come"

"And what will I get?"

"Gol gappe"

"Ohh and pizza as well, because gol gappe were on hold. You don't try to be clever Infront of me"

"I am not in front of you na Jaan"

"So what, You are acting smart on phone"

"I wish I could be in front of you right now. I would have shown you how clever I am" I say in husky voice

"Oh really how?"

"For that first convince mom"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

••••••••

I ride my bike to bring Jaanvi. She convinced Mom finally.

I reach home and found the gate open, as the workers are bringing furniture.

I step in and found mom telling the people to arrange the stuffs "Mom"

I go to her "Where is Jaanvi?"

"She is in room and I am so sorry I can't come as these workers came"

I frown "So you yourself are not coming with her?"