Chapter 53

Double update of the day ❤️❤️

Please Comment 🥹🫶🏼

Enjoy

Jaanvi's POV

Rohit applying antiseptic cream on my wound's and his eyes are moist and I just looking at him.

His words are playing in my ears, 'how dare he touch my Jaanvi, how dare he touch my love'

I am feeling butterflies again and again.

I want to speak to him about it but I don't have the courage and also Mummy ji is bringing Haldi milk for me while Papa ji is telling the workers to clean the mess as soon as possible.

I was about to call his name when he says "are you hurt somewhere else as well?"

I keep hand on my stomach "he pushed me to the table and even leg's"

"Let's go to the room" he said holding my hand

Then mummy ji came with milk "first drink this milk Jaanvi"

I take it from her and Rohit takes my leg on his laps "Rohit"

"Shh, Drink you milk"

He clear the blood oozing from my leg and applied the cream.

I drink the milk and Papa ji says "Our Jaanvi is really very brave, I knew it before already but now I even saw that"

Mummy ji runs her hand on her head "Surely our Jaanvi can fight against anyone" She kiss my forehead

I drink milk and when Rohit was done I keep my feet down.

"Aah" I out a slight voice as My stomach pain's when I move forward to keep the glass on the table.

"What happened Beta?"

"Jaanvi Are you alright?" Rohit asks

I keep hand on my stomach "yeah"

"I think you must rest Beta" Said Papa ji "Rohit take her to your room"

Rohit nods and hold me in his arms.

My heart is beating frantically. He takes me to our room and place me on the bed carefully.

He locks the door and sit's infront of me.

"Show me" He says "where it is hurting"

"I am fine Rohit"

"No you are not. Your stomach got hit with the table. Let me see what happened"

"Rohit I will apply the ointment"

"Enough Jaanvi" he shouts a bit louder and I get shocked

He adds "I am not listening to you from now on. You are very stubborn and you know that. Do you have any idea if I wouldn't have had come then that sukhdev....he" He stops speaking further

I gulp.

"Only if you could have heard me, you wouldn't have gone through this much pain" His eyes get moist "sometimes you should listen to me, now see yourself, blood is oozing out, you have got cut mark's"

"I-I am fine"

"But I am not" He says "I am not Jaanvi. Do you have any idea how much scared I got, Bad thoughts were invading my mind. I can't even see you in this pain because I already saw in it enough and I also gave you pain. It's hurting me alot. I promise myself everything that I will not make you cry always something happens and you always get hurt"