Chapter 48

Jaanvi's Pov

I keep all my things in my bag and stood up to go.

"Hey Jaanvi" called someone

I turn around and smile when I saw the one who gave me handkerchief yesterday.

"Hello"

"Are you okay now?" He asked

"Yes I am perfectly fine"

"By the way I am Ritesh"

We shook hands "Thank you for the handkerchief Ritesh. I will return it to you tomorrow"

"No need you can keep it"

I raise my brows "why?"

"Because next time if you will cry and wanna hide your tears it will help you"

"Ohhh I didn't thought that, I thought that you will say it will make me remind of you"

He chuckles "well I am not in a mood to die from that officer who picked you up along with the bench just to talk with you"

I blush slightly

Then he says "Let's go to other class"

While walking to the class I ask him "you are also planning to do management?"

He nods "I have started making plans and I would be also going for an internship after 2 months"

"What about exams? Won't you give it?"

"I will, Along with internship I have to score good in masters to get a good job. I want to earn money as I can't ask it again and again from dad, I don't feel nice as his health is also not good and for my studies he do over time job"

"I understand. All the best for you plans I hope it get successful"

"Thank you !"

We reach our class and sat together.

•••••••••

We both are having snacks together when I ask "Ritesh can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Umm suppose if you are in love with someone and if for some reason you can't express your feelings to them but they are staying close to you so, how to keep our feelings under control"

He smiles "Well I haven't fell in love yet so I don't know but I can say but one of my friend who was madly in love with her girlfriend said that when you are in love you can't hide it, it gets visible to everyone like, that police officer who came to take you, his eyes were screaming love for you, the way he was just looking at you, the way he was so determined to take you with him. Everyone in the class was talking about you and him"

"You think he loves me?" I ask

"Jaanvi you have been with him right?"

I nod

"Haven't you felt anything from his side?"

"I have but I don't want to force myself on him" I said looking down "and I don't know if he loves me"

"Relax, just go with the flow cause I don't know much about love what I saw I said and I don't want to be a philosopher to guide you in this area. Ask someone who is in love"

I smile "Thank you"

"Please don't say thank you"

"Okay so instead of thank you have an ice cream" I grin

He chuckles "Some other time, Now I am full"

"Okay"

Rohit's POV