Chapter 31

Jaanvi's POV

I am looking at myself in the mirror. Oh you are not sexy Jaanvi dump it. Ananya was like a model.

I take a bath and wore a kurta. My mom's Kurta.

I takw the Duppatta in my hands and I just kept looking.

I wish they would have never fought, I wish I could stop them, I wish I could just tell them I want both of them.

My eyes began to become blurry with tears but before they could fall I rub my eyes and wear the kurta. It feels like I am close to her. Very close.

I kiss the Duppatta and sigh.

I got living room and smile at mummy ji who is watching TV.

I sit beside her and ask her "which is this serial mummy ji?"

"Oh this is an arranged marriage show ! It's very nice"

I smile looking at her.

I keep my head on her shoulder and watch the serial. A scene comes where a mother daughter bond is shown.

I couldn't watch it much because I don't have the courage, so I just get up and rush to my room.

As I drop myself on the bed I get a message on my phone Hello Darling !

Rohit's POV

"Aryan let's take a break I am tired" I said as we are investigating since morning and I need a break so that we can continue our work in full speed.

"Okay come let's have some tea"

"Let's go"

We sat on the chai ki tapri and ordered two adrak chai.

"Did you got to know something more about Jaanvi?" He asked

"Well I am thinking of visiting Gujrat to talk to her mother and her father is missing so I have to find him as well" I said

Our tea also came.

"Hmm. She is not dangerous right" he asked

I sip my tea "No not at all infact she is very funny and jolly kind. Sometimes I just love to argue with her"

"Woah this is very much progress! You have started liking her"

I look at him.

"What? You are the love guru ! You understand all this feeling. You have feelings for her right"

"Umm well"

What to tell him.

He chuckles "Stop forming words in your heads, It's clear you like her"

"It's not like that, I just like her ways, she is very different from all the girls I have ever met"

"Bro you are attracted to her personality what else proof do you want to accept that you like her? I mean I can understand that I am was dumb in all this case but not you. I have seen you caring for her. Yesterday you went running to pick her up and even on when she got unconscious you were so scared"

I sip my tea and smile "you know Aryan Dad took us for movie day before yesterday it was very nice. I think you should go and watch it with your family and neighbors"

"Don't you dare change the topic!"

"When did I ? I am just suggesting you some plans so that you can spend sometime with your neighbourssssssss"

He starts thinking drinking his tea "that a nice idea" He nods thinking something and then smile's.

Then he gets a call and he grin "Hello, Kya tumhe pata hai ki abhi mai tumhare baare me hi soch raha tha? (hello my love, do you know I was thinking about you right now?)"