Chapter 6

Rohit's POV

I am Typing something on the computer when my mind drifts to Jaanvi.

Today morning also she called but Mom picked it up and said not to call at my place ever again and Mom even asked me to change the telephone number.

I just can't get that why does that girl doesn't understand that she is calling the wrong number. Why can't her parents give her the correct one or check whether she is calling the right person or not!

Then Constable Rakesh knocks and says "Rohit sir !"

"Yeah?"

"ACP sir is Calling you"

I nod

I get in his cabin and he show me everything he found everything "oh my god...that means" I said

"Yes !"

"But how? There will be so many girls with that alphabet"

"I know but before something happens we have to find out about that girl"

"But which college?"

"Bhawna's College"

"But you said"

"I know I said so but have a look at this as well" he showed me the packet.

"Bhawna found this in the medical room yesterday and at night we have to be in there to have some clues" he said

"Okay but the girl?"

"Don't worry if we will find the person behind these packets, we may also reach this person as well and I know the murderer is one who sell these as well"

"But they are suicides according to reports"

"No they aren't they are murders and I know that"

I sighs "okay as you say but what's the proof?"

"I don't have any proof but if we will find him, we will get our confession as well"

"Your are right"

••••••••••••••

Here are me and Aryan in the college at night.

Disguised differently, we climb the wall as the main gate is locked. Obviously!

We have kept our guns loaded in our pockets as we can't take risk as well.

We search in every place outside.

"We need to check the register as well" I said

"Okay then you go and check for all the names with that alphabets also boys while I will go to check in the medical room"

I nods and we detach from each other.

I walk towards the control room and see if the cctv are working or not.

When I reached I saw it was locked. So I took out the master keys and opened the lock.

I get in the room and saw that the cctv has paused at one screen only, I rewind and saw it to be the same.

Thank god The hacking worked. I know I could have asked someone who is good in it but as Aryan wanted it to be top secret I learned it a bit myself. Actually A lot more now.

Then I go to the administrative office and saw the names of all the professors but non matches the one which the girls wrote.

I see the transport register of goods and everything but there is no entry of the products like Eagle but still I click the pic of the goods brought in the college with flash on.