Chapter 29

Jaanvi's POV

Tomorrow I have my entrance exams and I am so scared right now.

I have to get this right. I can't stay home and just do nothing for my future. I have studied everything but still I am very nervous.

Just then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said pressing my head

"Jaanvi beta" I heard mummy ji

I smile looking at her.

She smiles "see I brought you food"

She takes a chair and sit in front of me "have it and then you have to take medicine as well"

"Later on mummy ji, I have to study this chapter" I said showing her the chapter

"Food first" Came a voice of Papa ji.

He gets in the room keeping his hands back.

I stood up immediately but he said "no need to get up sit sit"

I sat back. I don't know but I am kind of scared of him at times.

"You have your entrance tomorrow right?" He asked and I nod

"Hmm, I think you have been preparing well" he said

"I don't know"

"But I know, I have seen you waking up early many times and studying then instead of watching TV like before you have been studying instead. I really appreciate that about you, being focused for your dreams" he said with a light smile

I smile as well and he added "but to give exam tomorrow you should have food beta. You had only apple for breakfast and your health is not good as well. You should take care of your body also !"

"Yes Papa ji"

"How many chapters are left by the way?" He asked

"One and revision"

He nods "okay after food complete it then I am thinking that we all go out to watch movie"

I grin "even me?"

"In we all, even you are included" he said with a smile and left the room.

I look at mummy ji with a a lot of happiness.

She says "he's not that cruel you know"

I keep the plate aside and hug her "I am so happy"

She pats my back lovingly. "Let's have food first"

She makes me eat food and I study that one chapter. She is so nice yaar.

••••••••••

I am done with the revision but I am missing Rohit alot. I want to hug him, be with him so badly.

I don't know when he gets so close to me, my heartbeats furiously and I love that closeness. But more than that I love it when he cares for me. He gets so scared when I get unconscious like, as if I mean every thing to him.

This makes my hear go alot flatter and he was so right that...That I like him. Yes I do like him even though he is very stupid. Actually it happened eventually, slowly slowly but how does he know that?

However he may got to knew about it but I am so attached to him now.

I look at the time and slap my head "Oh shit, I have to get ready"

I take out a black vintage frock. I bath and change into it.

I braid my hairs abit loose and take out two flicks from both side.