With the disparity in strength between the two sides, deliberately satirizing people is like a mouse jumping up and down in front of an elephant, afraid that the elephant will not see you, so it jumps up vigorously to catch the elephant legs—didn't they ask for death?

Yunxi has no intention of pampering her daughter's temper.

It's a pity that Yunxi is really not a suitable mother, and she didn't notice Lisa's mood at all.

Lisa was only twelve years old, a time when her mind was sensitive and her self-esteem was strong. She was angry because she felt that Xia Ka's attitude towards her mother was a bit ambiguous.

At the dinner party, in front of several of his wives, Xia Ka repeatedly showed hospitality, with a playful attitude, and seemed to have hooks in his eyes. Lisa admitted that Xia Ka was born very attractive, with exquisite features and facial features, but his demeanor was unrestrained and unrestrained, which made his every move difficult to take away.

Perhaps that was the case, those wives of Shaka were all very obedient to him, they clearly saw their husband winking at other women, but they also pretended not to notice.

Lisa was about to explode. Relying on a high degree of self-control, endure hardships.

Later, Xia Ka warmly invited him to stay at night, and Yunxi immediately agreed.

Why do you agree?

The Summer Palace is Xia Ka's territory, isn't it like food falling into a tiger's mouth here, is there still a possibility of escaping?

Lisa was very impatient, and felt that Yunxi's "pursuit" of Xia Ka seemed to have acquiesced, without a clear rejection—how could this be possible!

That's why she couldn't help but express her dislike for Xia Ka, hoping that her mother would agree. How much she wished that Yunxi could respond, or show a little helplessness. That way, she knew that her mother was perfunctory to Xia Ka under the pressure of reality.

How could he have imagined that he would make Yunxi angry and scold her?

Lisa's eye circles suddenly turned red.

Yunxi also felt that what she said was too serious, "Lisa, mother is teaching you that Xia Ka is a person, and you have your own opinion. You don't have to like him, but you must respect his... strength! The dual abilities of thunder and water, The fighting power is extremely strong, it really makes him anxious, if he strikes casually, he will be buried under the supernatural power of the thunder element, and there will be no survivors."

Lei Zhan is the dual element of thunder and water, and Yunxi has seen many unlucky people who died under Lei Zhan's hands . Those people are so stupid, seeing Lei Zhan usually quarreling with others, they always give in first, so they think that they can challenge Lei Zhan's bottom line.

An honest person who doesn't lose his temper will be earth-shattering when he loses his temper. Lei Zhan just raised his hand, and threw out a ball of lightning, which blew up people's skin and flesh, and also gave off the smell of barbecue and burnt meat. They were all dead beyond recognition, and their shapes were like coke.

Because of the powerful power of the thunder system, Yunxi's attitude towards Xia Ka is also "tolerate if you can".

Lisa held back the tears in her eyes, "So mother is afraid of Xia Ka's power? Don't be afraid of him. Daddy is on the cloud blue planet. I send a message and he will be there soon."

Don't let Xia Ka take advantage of it!

Yunxi sighed, "I have already sent him a message. He will come with the delegation tomorrow."