The barbecue is delicious and sweet, but the sauce is a bit too much, which makes it a bit greasy. Fortunately, the spicy and refreshing taste of shredded fish skin in red oil is neutralized. The same is true for corn soup. The butter is overcooked, and the milky taste is too strong to stimulate the senses. Fortunately, there is a refreshing tomato salad to the rescue.

Separated from these dishes, none of them were amazing, and they could only pass the passing line of sixty points. But together, they depend on each other, and enhance each other's taste buds' salty, spicy and sweet taste, but the fusion improves the grade.

You can hit eighty.

Yunxi nodded, her daughter still has room to display her culinary skills. She told Lisa in detail how to highlight the characteristics of these ingredients when cooking instead of covering them up with other spices. Spices are good, they can greatly enhance the deliciousness of dishes, but if they are used too much, the original flavor of the food will be lost. That's not eating food, but eating spices.

Every word and every word, Lisa remembered everything in her heart. I thought I could hear my mother's evaluation of the four dishes, but Yunxi didn't say anything, and just finished her cooking quietly.

After this meal, the mother and daughter got along better.

After the meal, Lisa expressed her interest in Yunlan Planet. She has already seen the vegetable market, so she is also curious about the iconic playground, performance venue, and various art exhibition bases.

Yunxi didn't even think about the body art in the art base, and directly crossed it out. A seven-day play plan was developed.

On the first day, just go to the playground.

Poor Lisa's lessons are so full that I don't think she ever had a good time playing. Yunxi loves and pities her daughter very much, wishing to give her all that is missing.

Take a ride to the amusement park, the staff are all old colleagues, and they come to say hello one by one,

"Why haven't you seen your little monkey, Luo?"

"Who is this beautiful little girl? Melo, you took over after you resigned." Miss Rich's work?"

Lisa was a little uneasy, but she didn't expect "Ms. Melo" to be as calm as usual, "Yes, I have another beautiful daughter besides Xiao Luo, a broken monkey. Why, are you jealous?" "Haha,

jealous You? You don't even have a job. You're a homeless person. Why am I jealous of you? By the way, Mello, have you found a new job? Here, look, this is the company's new discount card to attract those tourists. Or Are you here to apply? Applicants can give their family members a 50% discount during non-peak season periods, which is even lower than the previous internal discounts for employees!"

Yunxi looked down, "Okay, then I will apply for three days."

"Don't How about direct work? Do it for a few more days. These discount card promotional pages, give out a few extra points. On your way home, give out one at every store, and give out more at the performance venue. As long as you complete the minimum tasks, you will be successful. "

Thank you."

Lisa is also good at dealing with people, seeing "Ms. Melo" communicate with people not very enthusiastically, but these people don't feel slowed down in the slightest, not only sent a discount card, you can play at will All the items on the field, and stuffed food for her!

why is that?

"Mom, they...are very kind to you!"

Yunxi glanced at her daughter, saw the question in her eyes, and smiled, "Of course. Because I used to be kind to them too.