However, this also depends on the probability.

Just because you're physically fit doesn't mean you're mentally healthy.

Wouldn't it be unlucky to encounter that kind of hysteria, who lost his soul as early as the zombie era, phobias, paranoia, and other mental illnesses! It costs more, and it may not necessarily allow them to smoothly integrate into the times.

The federation and the empire can invest a certain amount of money in the early stage, but in the end it still needs the efforts of these people themselves to integrate into this era. Otherwise, in three years, five years, ten years or eight years, can you still support this group of people?

Don't look at how many people in the Federation are now clamoring, willing to increase taxes. But after the original scientific research significance is realized, this group of frozen people... can only rely on themselves.

That's all for later. At this moment, the Federation and the Empire are arguing, one is based on feeling, do you want a woman or a man? Do you want children or the elderly? The second is based on literature. People in that region are in a better state of mind? wanted! Those who had a very high suicide rate before the end of the world? don't want. Another thing is to use the data to see what is kept in those freezers and determine the state of these people before freezing.

You fight over each other, two million people, and after ten days of quarreling, only three thousand people were divided. At this speed, even if the distribution of light is afraid, there will be noise for a whole year.

Finally Suo An made a suggestion.

"Don't look at the information. Blind classification." The empire was interested

, "What kind of blind classification method?"

, the one selected may not really meet expectations. All methods are based on luck, and there is no way to judge accurately." "

In this case, why not abandon these so-called methods. Straightforward, just like cutting a cake, divide it directly." "

Hey, cut the cake ? Haha, this analogy is very interesting. Tell me in detail, how do you cut it?" "

Two million frozen people are still sleeping in the corner of the planet intact. The empire has not moved, right?"

"No. I came here in a hurry because I was afraid of your irresponsible remarks. In fact, the genetic disease of our empire is not bad, not as serious as yours. Therefore, there are also internal requests, and the frozen people are selected in advance, and the rest will be given to your Federation. But our Majesty the Emperor thought it was unnecessary and refused."

Suoan's expression remained the same, "Please convey your respect to His Majesty the Emperor of your country. I suggest using a distribution method that treats the place where two million frozen people are located as one piece Cake, your country can choose the east side, and we can choose the west side. Or use the map as a standard and divide it into upper and lower parts. There is probably nothing to be picky about the candidates allocated in this way." "Ah, this allocation method is really simple and fast.

"

Empire The negotiators over there went back to discuss.

On the federal side, many members of the cabinet are not at ease, "Suoan, we are not familiar with the terrain, and we don't know what's going on over there. I'm afraid we will still suffer from such a division." "Where is the loss? The

empire Leave all the frozen people with poor physique and problems to us?"

"Yes, this possibility is not ruled out."