it doesn't seem to be a crime?

After all, when the federation was finished, the frozen people of Alpha must also be dead. There are only two things, and I don't understand why it looks like a big conspiracy and a big secret.

"We are not like you, we are secretive. In a word, cryogenic people, do you want it? If you want it, send someone over to accept it. If you don't, forget it. Our empire has a relatively stable population. Men and women whose qualities are above eight years old. The rest are of no use value... Hey, forget it, there are probably a few planetary families that need slaves." "Wait, you dare! Those are

humans from the era of the mother planet! How can you let They become slaves? Just oppress and use them?"

"What else can you do if you are a useless slave? This is the tradition of our empire. That's why I asked you if you want it? If not, we can do whatever we want, don't talk about it! Hurry up!"

The frozen man must be brought back to the Federation.

One million home star human races are enough to form a complete and complete home star gene chain. Thinking about the increasingly terrifying genetic diseases in the Federation, all members of the Congress and Cabinet feel that there is a glimmer of hope amidst the burden of darkness.

Yes, one million frozen people is more stressful than Alpha's original one hundred thousand frozen people. There are more and more samples available to researchers. Perhaps one day, human beings can really overcome genetic diseases?

If this stubborn cancer is dug out from human beings, the Federation will usher in a period of rapid development! Early investment is necessary and necessary.

After nearly four hundred years, the Empire, the Federation, and the two major human camps established diplomatic relations again. The two sides reached a friendly negotiation on the resettlement of "frozen people".

Both parties believe that frozen people are the greatest legacy left to the interstellar era by the era of the mother star, and must be serious and responsible. Both parties agree that all issues related to the survival of frozen people must be properly handled.

Both sides have also recognized that frozen people are also a member of human beings and enjoy the rights and interests that human beings should have. If you are in the empire, you must abide by the laws of the empire. In the Federation, federal laws must be obeyed. However, due to the fact that frozen people have been frozen for thousands of years, in terms of body and IQ, they cannot simply be regarded as ordinary people who grew up in the interstellar era, and they must be taken care of. This, the Empire and the Commonwealth, may be determined separately as the case may be.

The two sides also conducted ten-day negotiations on how to allocate the frozen people. Negotiations focused on "peace" and "friendship" and other aspects, and discussed in detail the comparison of their respective preparations. From the ratio of men to women to age groups, from the distribution of countries in the original home planet era, to the advantages and disadvantages of races, each had their own discussions. Scientists from both sides expounded their opinions, and the atmosphere at the scene was extremely enthusiastic - when this article was broadcast on the major TVs, the accompanying video was a dozen researchers in white coats, pushing each other, and pieces of paper flying all over the sky, one by one. His eyes were wide open, and he almost fell into a fight.

Indeed, although two million, the base is very large. But everyone knows that these frozen people have different physical conditions before being frozen. Regardless of the empire or the Federation, they all hope that they can get better people.