When Jiang Jingfei came here, what she thought about was how to cut off the connection between the superior and the subordinate of the Zerg. Pheromone, interferon, all the seniors of the Academy of Sciences have tried, and she made research on this basis.

If it succeeds, there is nothing to fear from the millions of Zerg. They fight on their own, and humans have plenty of ways to kill them one by one. I am afraid of the lowest engineer Zerg, under the command of the higher Zerg, they are not afraid of death in the war, even if they die together, they will kill all human soldiers...

Suoan flicked off the projector and quietly browsed the writing on his personal terminal. This time, he didn't use the "waterfall mode", but read one page a minute, very slowly. Seeing some drawings, he tilted his head and gestured from other angles.

While watching, record something on paper.

The serious appearance of work may be Suoan's most charming time. Yunxi really wanted to quietly appreciate the picture of the handsome man at the moment, but Jiang Jingfei was still there!

She's not a small character to be ignored.

In the kitchen, Yunxi personally made two side dishes. Tomato tenderloin, mushroom and shrimp stuffed, served with steaming white rice.

"Hehe, one billion credits, just exchanged for such a meal... Well, it looks very good, I don't know how it tastes."

Jiang Jingfei couldn't help but quickly picked up a shiitake mushroom.

Only the "mushroom umbrella" is left of the shiitake mushrooms, the mushroom handles are removed, and they are arranged neatly one by one, like a small bowl, placed on a rectangular plate. Chop fresh prawns, season with cooking wine, ginger and scallion juice, and salt, place on the mushroom umbrella, pour the essence sauce, and dot the surface with a few shallots, which looks very attractive.

Yunxi chose to make it because it looks refreshing and high-end, but it is actually very simple to make, just one step of steaming is enough. After the robot prepared the materials, she did two things, pour the juice and set the steaming time.

Another tomato tenderloin is a little troublesome, but it is also within the scope of home cooking. There was no Hua Yunxi for ten minutes.

Rice doesn't need her to talk too much.

Jiang Jingfei ate a simple and not simple meal with relish and was very satisfied.

"As expected of being the chef of Xiangsheli, it is the most delicious meal I have eaten in so many years!"

Yunxi shook her head, "Thank you for the compliment, but Professor Jiang, you are well-informed, how could it be possible that you haven't eaten delicious food? "

You don't believe it? I started the experiment, no matter it was day or night, how could I have the mood to taste delicious food or not? It's just to fill my stomach. To be honest, I have identity, status, and money, but until Today is a happy day, jumping out of my own limitations!"

This is... a bit beyond the relationship between the two? Yunxi was not interested in knowing about Jiang Jingfei, nor did she want to know what Jiang Jingfei had been through these days, so she just glanced in the direction of Suo An indifferently.

"He has lost his ability, can he still help you?"

When Yunxi asked this question, she didn't doubt Suo An, but was surprised that Jiang Jingfei didn't even think about it, and wanted to hand over the experimental data, it seemed that she didn't doubt it at all? She also experienced the "freezing ability" experiment as a bystander!