" Respected, they protected many civilians. Like my parents, my relatives and friends, they all survived in the self-rescue camp of the extraordinary Chen Yunxi and the doctor. How could I believe in some "evil way" concept? Oppose supernatural powers Have you forgotten that I am also a supernatural person?

Alice, this matter is over. I have no doubts about Suoan taking me to see the organs of 'Chen Yunxi'. This is my choice, no consequences I accept everything."

"Okay..."

Alice blinked and nodded aggrievedly to say no more.

Five minutes later, she was standing on a platform surrounded by dots of light. Each dot of light represents a projector of a big character. Because of the protective measures, and because Skynet does not allow their appearance to be displayed to the outside world, all Alice can see are dots of light.

Her ice-like face was pure and beautiful, but without any expression. His eyes were level and clear, and he recounted the conversation with Yunxi in every detail.

In fact, she has already opened a personal terminal, and YC also has a special monitoring record to record their words and deeds. However, there are always unsatisfactory aspects of monitoring. For example, you cannot feel the psychological changes of the interlocutor, and you cannot see the true meaning of the subtle expressions of the other party's words.

Some things still need to be explained by the parties themselves.

"Oh, that's how it is. 'Doctor' is really supernatural, and he can dabble in everything. This method of controlling supernatural powers, I think, is also the trump card of the transcendent 'Chen Yunxi'." "Then, there is only one problem now.

Lin Is the experiment recorded by Tian'er true or false? If it is true, let Suoan Curry experiment it. Isn't he dying?"

"I'm dying? Can't I? I remember that there was a report just now, and the experiment to study the zombie virus should be handed over to him. How can it be handed over to a dying person?" "Not dead yet, I called

someone I gave him a 200-year-old pecan to help him prolong his life. He is not sick, but his poor brain is developing too fast and his body is too weak." "The brain is developing too fast and the body can't bear it

. I'm getting old, and my memory is a bit confused. Didn't there also be a very smart kid two hundred years ago, who died of over-developed brain domain?" "Yeah, that's right. Indeed, I remember it clearly,

yes At that time, the boy of the first speaker's family of the Congress was handsome and had a good brain. I got it from the Academy of Sciences and helped me do several large-scale experiments. Unfortunately, the last experiment died in office. Too bad luck, all the experimental data In his mind, my experiment had to be suspended!"

"Aborted? Why, are you planning to reopen it?" "

How can I have such leisure time? Just freeze his brain and wait for someday to find a solution Let's see if we can change his head?"

"Huh? Didn't the person die?"

"Hey, you've also seen the doctor's last experiment, he can find a way to change people's heads, can't we?"

" It can be, but didn't you just say that that kid is dead? What's the point of replacing a dead person's brain?" "Hey, you guys don't understand

this. It's also a strange thing. He knows nothing but his brain. Before he died, he murmured something into Chen Yunxi's heart, saying, "The difference between the body of a superhuman and an ordinary superhuman is..." The person I sent didn't hear the last thing he said. What is it, it pissed me off! He died later, his heart stopped beating, but his brain was still alive like Chen Yunxi's heart! He still had normal brain waves. I thought, his body was too weak, It's not a problem with the brain, so why not find a way to change your body? But you have to find a body that won't be consumed by the brain."