there

is You have to lose something. It's nothing."

She smiled, and took Alice's hand, "Okay, don't be angry. It's all about transferring the household registration, and it's useless to say anything. What's more, how can you know what's wrong if you lose your horse? "

"Wait a minute, Lin Tian'er, are you not angry?"

"Oh, I got angry for a while, now I'm fine." "But

, your privacy has been deprived! Your freedom has been interfered, and even your finances have been monitored ! You just got angry?"

"Uh..."

How should I put it, did you get used to it in the parent star era? Receive a courier, and privacy is leaked? Receiving a text message, maybe it's from a scammer? What is property surveillance? She, Chen Yunxi, had no property in the past, right?

The forced transfer of household registration sounds a bit excessive. But there is a "Rescue Sequence", which makes her feel much better, even if the possibility of her going out and encountering Zerg invasion in this life is infinitely small.

"Probably the environment we live in is different. When I was on my home planet, I never thought that I could have the household registration of the great capital. To compare, the household registration of the second planet is probably equivalent to the second and third rings of the capital. I can have a set of residences here." If you have a good house, you can call yourself a 'winner in life', so... a little yearning."

Looking at Alice's completely confused expression, Yunxi sighed, "Besides, I believe it wasn't Suoan who took me to see it." I was forced to transfer my household registration because of the organs of the extraordinary 'Chen Yunxi'. Speaking of it, I should have committed suicide. I told Suoan that I knew a way to save his life - freezing his ability "

What? Ability can be frozen? Don't be kidding, ability is not water, how can it be frozen?" "It's just

an analogy. Ability is a kind of energy body. I have seen doctors study it in the parent star era. He not only studied how the ability is produced, how to make the ability grow, but also how to make the ability shrink, or even freeze. Let the person with the ability become an ordinary person." Alice's eyes were dull for a moment, and then

angry He jumped up like boiling, unable to suppress the raging flames at all, "What? This is evil way! Crooked way! Why do you want to study the ability to freeze? I'm afraid there are not enough people with abilities in our Federation, and the treatment of people with abilities It increases with the increase of the level. How can someone freeze and shrink the ability! Oh my god, that Lin Tianer is also experimenting with this kind of weirdo? You, you, you will not believe in this evil way Do you think it would be better if there were no supernatural beings in the interstellar world? Do you want to overthrow the supernatural beings research center and think that YC is a waste of federal resources?" "Uh...

"

It seems that YC's forced transfer of household registration is necessary.

Yunxi sighed again, "The interstellar era is for fighting against the Zerg, so the more quantity and quality of people with supernatural powers, the better. But in the parent star era, at that time, the zombie virus broke out, and then some people awakened their supernatural powers, and some people No awakening. Under what conditions and who can awaken? Why are there different types of abilities?"

"People in that era were all confused. They wanted to know the answer too much, and there were endless puzzles in their minds. Therefore, some people studied the direction of promoting supernatural powers, and some people studied the direction of promoting supernatural powers, shrinking supernatural powers or even 'anti-awakening' ——This kind of research is not aimed at the supernatural beings, nor does it have any bad intentions, but wants to study the corresponding research more deeply, so as to grasp the laws of it!