"I said it was tofu earlier, so it's over?"

"It's the host, you are stupid! It's so stupid that it's outrageous and unimaginable!"

Yunxi curled her lips and didn't care, "It's just a name, how could I think it was tofu? What about it?"

"Two reasons! One, Williams is half of Chinese descent, while Wen Xinyi's mother is a Xia woman. Their combination must be a Chinese diet. The most commonly eaten protein by ancient Chinese people is What? Isn't it just tofu?"

"Tofu is just tofu, who would have thought of protein?" Yunxi shook her head helplessly.

"Protein is an indispensable nutrient for the human body. You didn't expect it, so why not? There is another reason. You are an extraordinary person, and you still lack basic common sense!" "What?

"

"Wen Xinyi's mother didn't marry Williams. They were... having sex in private! According to Huaxia, what is it called? Isn't it called eating tofu?" Yunxi

looked at her subordinates who were almost finished. Soymilk spoke with difficulty, "So it's 'eating tofu'!"

"That's right!" Little Yellow Duck, no, now it has transformed into Jingxi's appearance, standing with hands behind his back, with a face full of hatred, "Aren't you ashamed?" Shame! Such a simple puzzle, but I didn't figure it out!"

What could the dumbfounded Yunxi say?

She could only nod her head and admit her mistake, "I'm not imaginative enough, and I'm not good at guessing riddles." "

Hmph, it's good to know my mistake. Hurry up and make tofu! After it's done, send Wen Xinyi a copy! It can arouse her taste buds Memory, find out the real life experience, the special mission is complete!"

"Okay!"

Yunxi hurriedly filtered, put the filtered bean dregs aside, and began to boil the remaining soy milk, skimming off the bean foam. After it is cooked, it is suitable to let it cool for a while, and wait until the temperature is about 80 degrees, and then start to marinate.

Bittern is gypsum, and it can also be made with other bittern with strong minerals. Tofu made from different brines is also different, with different colors, tenderness and taste.

Because gypsum is easy to get, Yunxi first made gypsum tofu. While stirring, add brine at the same time, the amount should not be too much, and it should be added according to the amount of soy milk. Wait until the tofu is solidified and leave it for a while.

Next, come to the favorite step - eating tofu brain!

Sweetened or salty?

Forget it, don't cause a dispute between the sweet party and the salty party. Yunxi dug a bowl of both, and ate them sweetly.

The little yellow duck hummed twice and gave a comment:

"Dish: sweet tofu flower. The ingredients are taken from the farm. The innate energy is abundant, and the production method is average. However, the producer is full of enthusiasm, excitement, and sincerity. Full of tofu, The evaluation is excellent. Reward: taste bud sensitivity +1, finger dexterity +1, energy 500+."

The toxins from the farm had long been removed, and this energy directly penetrated Yunxi's body, making her feel a chilly liquid descending from the sky, as if cold water was poured on top of her head while bathing.

cold, very cold!

But after it's cold, it's refreshing. The body is very happy. She moved her hands and feet, and was surprised to find, "It feels like after an energy tide!" "