8.0

"Let me go in with you"

"You can't go into the girls bathroom" I look at Damon incredulously.

I made the mistake of telling him about the whole water boarding thing. If I thought he was protective before, now he's nearly glued to my hip.

I don't mind.

But I would like to pee on my own.

"I've been inside one before and heard no complaints" he smirks.

I scrunch my nose. "Reel it back, Tony Stark"

"Sorry" he grabs my hand and tugs me towards him. "Use the mens bathroom?"

"I'd rather be waterboarded again" I chuckle but he glowers. "Too soon?"

"Yeah" he kisses the corner of my lips and I almost forget that I can't drag him into the girls bathroom. I can't do that. "I'll be right outside the door"

"I'll be quick" I slip into the bathroom and quickly go into a stall, almost sighing in relief.

Just as I'm about to flush, I hear two toilets flush making my body go stiff. Doors open and then sink faucets start running.

"I'm so jealous" one girl groans. "There's no way Logan Foster was here and I missed it"

"I heard he's related to that girl" the others voice is a pitch higher. "There's no way right? I mean he's him and she's...yucky. There's just no way"

This is exactly what I was afraid of, exactly why I didn't want anyone to know about them. I don't want people to talk about it, I want that part of my life to be left alone.

"Yeah Logan and Hazel are like major famous, if it was true the paps would have got her with them at least once"

"But I heard she had pictures like recent ones"

"They could've been photoshopped"

"Then what explains why Logan Foster was there anyway? With his kid?"

"He was probably there for someone else" she chuckles. "I bet the girl just spun the story in her favor. I mean she has nothing to lose and if a person is desperate enough..."

"I still find it hard to believe that her sister is a supermodel. She's way too gorgeous for them to be related at all"

Both of the girls go into a fit of evil giggles, and for some reason I'm angry. People talk about me all the time, I'm used to it, but it's different when they are talking about the people I love. I know they don't need to be defended, but maybe my relationship with them does.

It isn't fair that everyone else here has some kind of relation to a famous person, but I'm the only one who gets bashed for it. Like I don't deserve to be related to anyone famous.

Without thinking I flush the toilet and then unlock the door and walk out of the stall. They both go quiet, staring at me as I walk up to the sink and turn on the faucet.

"It's kind of embarrassing, don't you think?" I mumble, my heart pounding and hands hot even though I'm running them under cold water.

This is really out of my character. Normally I just keep my head down. Maybe knowing that Damon is just outside the door is giving me a bit of confidence.

"The fact that I made all that up, it's delusional right? We're not actually related so I guess you were right about that, but I can confirm that for you when I see them for Thanksgiving which I could also be lying about because you don't really know what I'm doing for Thanksgiving"

I pump soap in my hands and scrub. The words somehow flying off my tongue faster than I can register them. "Sometimes even I can't believe my sister is a supermodel, she is really gorgeous, you're right about that. What about Damon Parker being my boyfriend? Is that where you were going next? I still think it's surreal. He's right outside though, if you wanna ask him yourself"

Misfitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें