𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭.𝟐/𝟎𝟎𝟖

Start from the beginning

You: I think you should date him if his such a good person.
Toby: Did i talk to much about him?
You: Yes a little
You started to laugh

Jude pov:
📍Arrived at the stadium

I walked in with marcus and Bruno and we talked a littel about life.
We went into the cabin and quickly changed. After Marcus finally finished, we went out onto the field and started to stretch a bit.

Coach: So guys today we have important match against Nottingham Forest. We trained a lot in these last couple days and i know that we can win.

Blablabla yes sometimes he talks a little to much and then i just tune away thinking about other things.

After his big speech he had for 20min he said.

Coach: I have a big announcement to say.
Y'all know that Jadon had to leave us cause his mental health didn't get any better. That's why he needed to go to rehab again but after a long talk , pause and a lot of training Jadon decided to come back. We going to let him feel welcomed and safe for his first match cause i know that he will be nervous a little.

While he was saying that we saw Jadon walking out with a big smile.

Jadon: Mandam i am back
He hugged everyone and then stopped by me.
Jadon: Do i don't get a hug from you bro?
He didn't just hug you, he did our handshake that we made on or first day in borussia dortmund together.

We talked laugh like back im the old days. Marcus was also there it was perfect but someone missed. Jesse his all of our big brother and we knew he was missing but we tried to play it off.

Anyways after this little training we did go back to the dressing room waiting for the match to begin.

Jadon: What did i miss broskis?
Marcus: Jude has a gyal know
Jadon: Frr
Marcus: She even came to the match and the both know each other for 4 months.
Jadon: Damn bro, i didn't knew you can pull that fast.
Me: Fuck off but shit i hope the cam don't talk pic of us. I don't want drama again
Jadon: How does she even look?
I showed him a picture of her
Jadon: Damn she lookes fine i didn't know you also pull beautiful black girls
Me: I do don't you remember daisy?
Marcus: Stop lying she was lightskin and you normally like snowbunnys and gyal that use you for cloud.
Jadon: He isn't lying. Did she ask you to follow her on ig yet?
Me: Nah she said she doesn't want all the drama
Jadon: Good girl man she's a keeper
Me: Anyway how's your life going?
Jadon: Better i have a gyal know do y'all know Dreamdoll?
Marcus: That raper girl from LA
Jadon: Yeah she so perfect y'all don't know
Me: Exactly your typ
Me: And you marcus how is it to be engaged?
Marcus: Good feeling i really love her she is the best think that happened to me

Coach: So today we are giving or best we want to win the champions league alright.
So what are we going to do
Everyone: WINN!!
Coach: Alright put your stuff on and then let's go.

We walk to the tunnel. Meanwhile the team from notttinham arrived. When me and Jesse saw each other we ran straight to each other and hugged. The others came and hugged him too. Mostly Jesse and Jadon because they haven't seen each other for ages.

Jadon: What's up my bro long time no see
Jesse: I am better bro but i miss you guys alot yk
Marcus: Especially me?
Jesse: Mmh beans
Me and Jadon started to laugh.
We wished Jesse much luck.
After a while of talking we got ready to walk out.