Reactions: One Must Sacrifice Everything to Win

(A/N: As I'm sure u noticed, it has been a while since I last wrote, so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty.)

Ayanokouji POV:

Even though U started the video right away, it still felt that it has been long time since the last time we watched those videos. Weird.

Unleashing a surge of wind using Fura, I went full throttle towards Elsa as she met my blade with her twin serrated ones.

Clashing in mid air, I turned around my body and slightly cut her forehead, as she kicked me away into a tree.

U:"Perfectly balanced, as everything should be."

Me:"How is it balanced?" I asked confused.

U:"If U use the power of sarcasm it is balanced."

Me: Huma

A burst of water came from my hand as it cushioned the impact, breaking through multiple trees.

Subaru: Ayanokouji, you good bro?!

Thinking I would be good after I crushed into multiple trees is rather naive, but I can't really blame him, I have gotten pretty sturdy, after all.

Elsa giggled and laughed.

Elsa: He wouldn't be injured by something like that. Not at his current level.

Getting up, I pushed aside a tree trunk, as Elsa went full speed towards me. However, this time, it appears to be much slower than it was before.

Elsa: He can only die when he fully satisfies me!!

Extending my sword, I held it with two hands, as I needed to wait for her second shift in movement. Based on her footwork right now, it is very similar to the attack she used to kill Subaru without even touching him. If she lands that on me, it might do the same.

Me: Jiwald, Goa.

Reinforcement and fire on my sword to keep it from shattering, I looked right into her eyes as she shifted her feet again, her blade mere feet away from my torso.

Everyone:"RUN! YOU DUMBASS! RUN!"

No, I shouldn't run away just yet, if I'm going to do what I think I am going to do then I'll be able to block her, maybe even hit her.

Me: Doma.

Creating a wall right in front of me, her blades connected as I swung my blade with the same motion. The hidden blade appeared as I slashed it away.

Elsa, shocked, regained her composure and smiled.

Elsa: That was an assassin art, you know? Boys like you shouldn't know about them.

Me: I didn't. It was a mere inference from your footwork. However, I expected more. It seems the Sword Saint did more to you than I expected. You lost some of your edge.

Shattering the earth wall into pieces, the debris fell to the ground, as I extended my right arm.

Elsa: Why don't you test out your little theory?!

Me: El Fura

Wind blades flew rampantly against Elsa, as she cut down multiple trees to cushion the blow, only for several cuts to hit across her body as she stood up, as if nothing happened.

Elsa: Don't you get it now, Kiyotaka?

The wounds closed up as she licked a drop of blood from her cheek.