A/N

Hey guys. thank you for reading my fic, this is my first time writing anything on this app(if we exclude comments) but I'll try to not use the cliches too much, to give you an example: I'll try and make the class D students less dumb and think more logically instead of just going:" Horikita-sama is godess and we all just dirt to her feet and Ayanokouji-kun is just her dumb dog"(I'm not saying I won't use it from time to time but I'll try to tone it down a bit.

Because it's my first time writing a story I'll probably have a very slow update schedule but I'll try to write at least one chapter a week and if I'll go on hiatus or decide to discontinue it for some reason I'll make an announcment.

another thing I wanted to state i that English is not my first language so I'll probably have some typos and mistakes here and there, even though it's not my main goal here, I was also hoping to use this fanfic to improve my English, so if you find any mistakes I made I'll be more than happy if you correct me.

now that I said that, some info about the story:

This story is happening after the second year Island exam right after they returned to school, I decided to change the timeline from my original plan simply because it's more convinient and works better with reaction fics.

I wanted to thank @angle99999 again for giving me this opporunity I hope I can do a good job with your fic.

Thank you for reading and Enjoy