PROLOGUE

??? POV:

"Ahhh"

"Whats going on here?!"

"Where the hell am I?!!"

This are the words and sounds most of the students have been yelling for the past five minutes.

"As much as I find their current predicement entertaining, I should probably start calming them down." I muttered to myself.

"HEY!" I yelled.

All of them got quiet immediatly and look at my direction.

"Great, now that I have your attention, I can start giving answers to your questions." I said

And of course, the questions came flying right at me.

" What are we doing here?"

"Who are you?"

Good question

"What are you?"

A better question

And then the leaders finally woke up from their intial shock and started taking control of the situation.

Horikita/Ichinose:"Everybody slow down, he can't answer all of you in the same time, I am sure you all have questions but try and calm down a bit so he can explain to all of us what's going on."

Ryuuen:" All of you shut up right now or you'll have a nice talk with Albert, I have a lot of questions that I want answered and it won't happen if you don't shut up!"

Sakayanagy:*Fufu*"You don't have to go about it in such uncivilized manner dragon-boy, I am sure we all want answers, but this situation is pretty scary, you should try and see where they are coming from."

Ryuuen: "Thats it loli, I am going to kill you and there ain't nothing you can do to stop me"

Ryuun started running towards Sakayangy, who in turn fufu'ed creepily to herself and signaled Kitou to stop Ryuuen, Ryuuen who predicted that called Albert to hold Kitou down. He was about to punch Sakyanagy. That's when I decided to intervene.

3rd person POV:

Everyone gasped in shock and horror as Ryuuen was about to hit Sakayanagy right in her face when suddenly...

BANG

"AHHH FUCK! IT HURT5."

Everyone watched in total confusion as say saw Ryuuen flying through the air and falling to the ground a few meters away from Sakayanagy. Infront of Sakayanagy stood a tall, shadowy figure.

???:" YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH HITTING A LOLI?!"

They all watched in awe as the figure spoke in a low, dark tone

???:" THERE ARE LAWS TO THIS UNIVERSE, LAWS THAT IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW YOU SHALL NOT BE SHOWN ANY MERCY."

Students and teachers from all grades started panicking, but they couldn't move as they watched the scene infront of them

???:"YOU BROKE THE MOST BASIC RULE OF THEM ALL:'NEVER HIT A LOLI.' FOR THAT I SHALL FORSAKE YOUR LIFE."

As the man said that, he started levitating in the air and storm clouds started forming around him

???:"GOODBYE EVIL INCARNATION."

As he said those words the storm clouds shot a lightning aimed at Ryuuen who was still to confused to understand what's going on. but then, when the lightning was an inch away from hitting Ryuuen, it stopped in it's place.

Everyone who at this point were watching the scene from between their fingers started rushing towards Ryuuen to check on him. when suddenly, everything went dark for a second, and when the light returned, they all immediately noticed they were at some kind of a movie theater.

Ryuuen:" Am... I still alive?

???:"Luckily for you, yes you are, it'll be very uncomfortable to write this without you."

Ryuuen:"Huh? Write what?

???:" This doesn't concern you. Anyways, I feel like it's time I'll explain to everyone what's going on, please don't barrage me with question this ti~"

The people in the theater of course, barrged him with questions until...

???:" QUIET! THE F*CK!DOWN!"

Everybody went quiet in an instant

U:" Now to answer some of your questions: I am a god, I go by many names but for your convinience call me U, you are here because I am bored and I have something cool to show you and for you to react to cure my boredom. That's essentialy it, anymore questions?"

Mashima:" Do we have a choice? Because I much rather do something useful with my time other than sit here and watch whatever you have instore for us."

U:"Well... About that... I have good news and bad news..."

Mashima:"Start with the good news."

U:" I don't feel like it so I'll start with the bad new: No you don't have a choice..."

Mashima:"I don't think it's fair that you'll take so much time from our livesjust because you are bored and not even give us a choice, it's just plain cruel."

U:" Please don't make assumptions without having all the information. The good news are that time here works different and while you are here times stops at your world. The even better news are that while you are here you can think into existence every kind of food or drink you want as long as it not potato related, chips are the only exception."

Mashima:"Well, if that's the case I can't see any problem in that..."

U:"Ok, great, does anyone else have any question or can I finally begin?"

Kanzaki:" Actualy I~"

U:"I don't actually care let's start"

A/N

Word count: 810

I don't actually know if it's a good prologue I think I might got carried away with the whole Ryuuen VS Arisu scene.

writing is harder than I thought, it's really hard to focus.

please give me critique where you think it's needed.

I wish y'all a nice day!