Reactions: How Do You Want To Die?

Ayanokouji POV

U:"I know you all want to continue, but first! I have to do something that was long coming."

Horikita:"And what is it?"

U:"I won't spoil it, but you are going to love it."

Horiita looked curious. U raised his hands and started mumbling something I couldn't get and then, a green light shined brightely behind me and two new seats appeared out of nowhere.

???:"Manabu-kun! What is going on!?"

Elder Horikita:"Calm down Akane. I also don't know where we are but don't lose your composure."

Tachibana:"*Inahles* *Exhales* You are right."

Elder Horikita:"Ok, from our surrondings I can assume we are at a-"

Horikita:"Nii-san?" Although She hadn't lost her cool, her cold demeanor cracked up a bit.

The elder Horikita smiled warmly towards his younger sister

Elder Horikita:"Well that a pleasant suprise, what are you doing here Suzune?"

Horikita pointed towards U who was whisteling innocently and said:"This asshole over there is a god, he summoned us here because he was bored and wanted us to watch something."

Elder Horikita:"I see... this is certainly interesting."

U:"Well, let me just fill you guys in all about what you guys missed."

Tachibana:"How are you going to do tha-"

They both suddenly fell silent in their seats and started hyperventilating. probably fron the overload of information on their brains.

(A/N: Some would say he made their brain tremble.)

Everyone rushed to their seats and tried to help them out but no one could pull them out of their trance. After about 5 minutes straight of this they finally woke up and looked around.

Tachibana and The elder Horikita both looked at me with new lights in their eyes. Tachibana looked scared (and rightfully so) while the fromer SCP looked at me with newly flamed curiosity in his eyes.

Elder Horikita:"This is outstanding. Although I don't approve of your methods I couldn't have done anything better myself, I expected nothing less out of you, Ayanaokouji."

The audience looked stunned at his words, nobody could believe that the former SCP, the so called best student to ever learn at ANHS, was addmiting his inferiority to some pchycopathic underclassman. But that just happened in front of their eyes.

U said in a bored and montonous tone:"Now that you all have reunite, can we continue?"

he first thing I heard was Subaru screaming. He knew he had died. I needed to calm him down. The faster he calmed down, the better it was for both of us to figure out how he died.

I put on a shirt and pants as I opened the door to Emilia who was about to knock on mine.

Emilia: Oh, Ayanokouji. Good morning.

Me: Same to you. I heard Subaru screaming, so he must have had a terrible dream. I apologize for his actions.

She waived her hand and gave me a smile.

Emilia: It's fine. I just hope your friend, Subaru, is alright.

Me: I'll be checking on him now.

Manabu:[If it was anyone else in this situation I'd say that it's ridiculous that the younger guy takes care of the older guy, but considering it's Ayanokouji it's no suprise.]