Reactions: Ayanokouji's Gambit

Ayanokouji POV

After last video ended a lot of people still were in a state of shock from the sheer violence of the video so U gave us another break.

This time I chose the peaceful view of a forest, the forest looked very peaceful and clamed me down a little bit and although I couldn't hear the forest sounds I could almost imagine them.

I continued walking in along the glass window and enjoying the view when I heard someone approaching me. I turned around and saw it was none other than Ichinose Honami; class B's leader and pretty much the school idol alongside Kushida.

Me:"He-"

Ichinose:"Please be quiet for a second and listen to me." Ichinose said with a pleading tone, she then did something very unexpected by the way she behaved until now.

She bowed down to an almost 90 degrees and said:"I'm so sorry Ayanokouji-kun! Ever since we got here and started to learn more about who you are I started treating you in a horrible way instead of trying to understand you more ! Please forgive me for that!"

Me:"Please raise your head Ichinose. you're making a scene. We can talk about this calmly, there's no need to get so flustered."

Ichinose looked a little confused, then she looked around and saw there are people looking at us and got extremely red.

Me:"Let's take a short walk until U decides to resume the videos shall we?"

After me and Ichinose walked far enough from the rest of the people I started talking

Me:"You have no reason to apologize, the way you acted was very normal for a person like you and I pretty much expected this out of you."

Ichinose:"W-what?"

Me:"Please don't take it the wrong way but I'm going to be blunt with my evalutaion of you now."

Ichinose gulped and nodded.

Me:"Ichinose Honami, you're a very talented individual, although you're not very physically strong you're still fast and have good stamina, if we're already talking about your physical attributes you're also a very attractive person. But even more impressive than that is your mental skills, you're one of the best in our grade academically, your intuition, deduction and logical thinking skills are also nothing to scoff at based on how you figured out my double layered trap back in our first year zodiac exam." Ichinose was expressionless and took all of my compliments without showing anything on her face, but I could see in her eyes that she was satisfied with all the compliments.

Me:"And then, the pinnacle of your abilities, your strongest ability, your personality. You have a cheery and bubbly personality that is just fun to be around, it won't be a stretch to say you're the most loved person in out school and as evident with the class poll exam last year, you're definitely the most loved person in our year. You're also very trustworthy and competent, not just because your personallity but also because al of the positive attributes I already mentioned." Ichinose at this point lost a little of her stoic expression and showed a little smile.

Me:"However, This is also where you biggest weakness is, your personallity." Ichinose lost her smile.

Ichinose:"What do you mean by that."

Me:"You're naive and gullible, because of your strong desire to play fair and square you can't think of ways your enemies will attack you that isn't fair and square. No, sorry, it'll be more accurate to say you don't want to think of ways to fight dirty. As a result your class made little progress in class points and are only dropping in the ranks. The best way to describe it will be that you insist on playing checkers when all of us clearly knows that we're playing 3d chess." Ichinose looked hurt by my words.