Recations: Repeat Scenario

Ayanokouji POV

Last video ended with a grave faliure, I am honestly very intruiged to see how I'm going to solve this problem.

Knowing Subaru is in a broken state, I have surmised that he might try to find Satella prior to when he was suppose to interact with her. This means I should head for the alley where he was assaulted. I knew he would still be a blubbery mess, which meant I needed to find him before he does something irrational.

I left the alley as I was running down the street. People were looking at me funny as I didn't care in the slightest. 

Kei:"I'd expect nothing less from you." Kei said half jokingly

Me:"Are you hinting something by that?"

Kei:"I am not exactly hinting, I'm telling you you should care more about what people say about you!"

Internet-sensei said otherwise, in all of the motivational quotes I read they are always telling you to not care about what people say and to believe in yourself and stuff like that. Well I guess Kei doesn't have any future as a motivational support industry.

I finally reached the other side of the 3rd district, where I believe Subaru will be at. As I get there, I see Subaru, trying to escape as he seemed broken, but terrified. He was being abducted for a beating to the death by these three scum. I stopped running as I walked towards where Subaru was being dragged to. I made sure there wasn't anyone coming along from other directions. I passed the corner as I got closer to Subaru. He was getting savagely beaten with kicks and fists as he was going to die at this rate.

"Oof!"

"Not nice."

"Help him."

Well, I guess I wasn't going to let them beat him up forever.

Me: Subaru. I don't want you dying on me right now.

He looked up as the three thugs turned their heads in my direction. They looked annoyed as one took out dual knives as the other two had their fists raised. I took out my sword as the other two looked worried.

???: Don't be a bunch of sissys! He doesn't even know how to use that!! We can kill these two and get their valuables for twice the money!

Ryuuen:"Famous last words."

Sakayanagi:"Agreed."

This seemed to calm the other two as they looked at me, starving for all of my possessions.

Me: I don't tend to be the one looking for trouble. But I need that person your thoroughly beating up so let's finish this quickly. We all have places to be anyway.

Shinohara:"You could have been a real badass if you wouldn't sound like a male siri with crippling depression."

(A/N:I am vero happy with this roast, and u can't tell me it's not a good one.)

Everyone:"..."

Pindrop silence

I'm not sre if I can recover from that one.

Kei:"Give up, there's no comeback from that."

Me:"I wasn't thinking about a comeback."

Kei:"So what were you thinking about?"

Me:"Ice cream."

Kei:"Make sense."

Subaru still looked defeated, however some hope returned to his body. If I acted as his friend in this new world, he would learn to fully abide with what I say. But that is for another time. These three will come first and then I've devise a plan which lets us win in the end.