All about the kids

"Two girls?" Louis exclaimed still shocked when him and Harry left the doctor's office.

"Why don't you yell it through the whole city, Louis?" Harry huffed.

"Two, Harry!" Louis spun around to him and held up two fingers. "That makes three overall! They're gonna be in the majority, do you know what that means?" He asked with a crazy look on his face.

"No, but I'm sure you're telling me in a second." Harry sighed, completely done with his boyfriend who couldn't seem to calm down.

"This means war, Harry!" Louis snapped.

"What the hell are you even talking about?" Harry exclaimed throwing his hands in the air in annoyance.

"Can you imagine having three Avas at home and two of them are twins? They're identical, they will most likely fool everyone when they will be just a tad bit like Ava. And then imagine when they hit puberty, oh, or when they have boyfriends! I'm going to be a murderer, Harry! How am I supposed to kill that many people? And if not then they're gonna take my babies away!" Louis rambled desperately.

"Okay, can you calm down for a second?" Harry stopped in front of him, spun around and placed the palms of his hands on his chest making Louis stop abruptly and look at him blankly. "There's absolutely no reason to freak out about something that will maybe happen in like, fifteen years, okay? And yes, I would love our daughters to become like Ava because she is perfect. She's our perfect little princess you raised on your own and every little thing about her is because of you, so instead of freaking out you should be proud of what you achieved and that our little ones will be just as perfect as our oldest. And anyway, it doesn't matter what gender they have, at least they're healthy."

Louis' face turned into realisation and a deep frown erupted on his forehead when he stared at Harry's eyes, his worries and imaginations vanished.

"You're right. I'm sorry, baby. I just, it still scares me a little and having three girls now is...crazy." He sighed and slumped his shoulders. "And I wanted a boy." He pouted.

"I know, babe." Harry sighed softly.

"Who do I play footie with now? Or pass all my cars on?" Louis muttered.

"Come on." Harry chuckled and linked his arm with Louis' before they walked to their car. "Who knows? Maybe one of the girls will be into football and have you ever thought of passing the cars onto them? Or me? Because I will definitely live longer than you."

"Is it because of my unhealthy way of living or is it a side blow because of my age?" Louis glanced at Harry who grinned.

"Choose whatever you like."

"I hate you." Louis grumbled.

"You love me." Harry laughed.

"True." Louis sighed dramatically. "H, wait." He pulled on his arm so he was standing in front of him once more looking at him questioningly. "I'm sorry. I'm happy, I really am and I can't wait for them to be born."

"I know, baby. Don't worry, I know how you mean it." Harry smiled and kissed his lips.

"Okay." Louis smiled against his lips. "Come on, let's go house hunting."

They were back in London for almost a week now and after a stressful few days of dealing with jetlag, making statements at the police, meeting up with their lawyer and searching for a new house they were about to visit the fourth house in the past two days what was the last thing to do on their list for the rest of the week- at least for Harry. He was exhausted because they were constantly on their feet and Louis seriously contemplated to sell his Company because as soon as he was back in London he couldn't save himself from work and he wasn't even close to work everything off, so unlike Harry he couldn't relax for the next few days.