An addition to the family

Louis and Harry went to bed late and a bit tipsy from drinking potentially too much wine so when Harry woke up in the middle of the night he felt light headed and even more tired than he usually was when waking up at such an ungodly hour.

He glanced over to the clock on the nightstand from where he was laying on the side with Louis' arm thrown around his waist and groaned quietly. It was only half past four. His throat was dry and he felt like he was dying of thirst so he reached over the edge of the bed and felt for the water bottle. When he found it he quickly uncapped it careful not to wake up Louis and was just gulping down the cool liquid when he suddenly froze.

Louis groaned in his sleep tightening his grip around him and pressed his groin against him rubbing it against his ass. Harry wasn't able to move not knowing what was going on, but he didn't even dare swallowing the water in his mouth which was a mistake when Louis moved again, a small whine escaped his lips and he started moving his hips properly now. Harry spluttered out the water drenching his pillow when he felt Louis' hard on against him and he held his breath.

He wanted to ignore it, ignore the sudden heat that was bubbling up in his guts and free himself from Louis' grip, but he couldn't. He let the water bottle drop on the floor and closed his eyes just laying there without moving as if he was paralyzed when Louis continued to move against him whining quietly and mumbling incomprehensible things.

"Oh, fuck." Harry breathed out when he felt himself harden quickly and Louis' movements got quicker and more desperate with each passing second and Harry could feel his dick pressing against his hole. He was just glad they were both wearing underwear otherwise he wouldn't be suprised if he was inside of him already with the force Louis pressed himself against him.

Harry was ripped back into reality when Louis' mouth escaped a moan and he realised how wrong it was taking advantage of him- or at least not stopping him- while he was sleeping, so he grabbed Louis' hand that was holding onto his stomach and pulled his bum away from him as far as he could.

"Lou?" He whispered shakily and squeezed his hand.

Louis groaned and tried to move away stopping his movements now but Harry didn't let go of him.

"Hey, Lou?" He tried again.

"Hm?" Louis hummed confused eventually when he felt a shaking on his hand.

"You awake?" Harry whispered with a trembling voice.

Louis inhaled deeply and freed his hand from Harry's grip bringing it up to his face and rubbing over it.

"Yeah, I am now." He croaked out. "What's wrong?"

"No, n-nothing, you just...uh-" Harry stammered but didn't know how he could possibly tell him what he just did.

"What? I just what?" Louis mumbled still half asleep and brought his hand back down to where it was. At least he thought it was. He actually reached around him a bit too far and Harry's breath hitched when he brushed his clothed dick and he pressed his lips together to prevent from making a sound.

Louis froze and retreated his hand before changing his mind and checking again if he wasn't hallucinating when he properly grabbed his dick now being confirmed that he was indeed rock hard. Only then he felt his own boner and looked down although the duvet was covering them.

"Oh." He said when realisation hit him. "Is that because of me?" He asked and Harry nodded, too embarrassed of the entire situation to answer him verbally. "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I just...I dreamed of you and...god it was so hot and-"

"Lou..." Harry gasped out and bucked his hips still terribly turned on and Louis wasn't helping him right now at all. He squeezed his dick before letting go of him and traced his fingertips down his thigh and back up along his hip.